Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

LSDJester67

Old February 28th, 2015, 10:17 PM
Hi there, first time posting here.

I noticed that when you make a unit of Savage Orc Big-Un's that you never get the option to select a magic banner. It works for all the other units that can take the upgrade, just not the regular Savages. Thanks!
LSDJester67 is offline   #141 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 3rd, 2015, 03:27 PM
Because on current armybook O&G page 104 they do not get an option to upgrade to a magic banner.
EdSteiner is offline   #142 Reply With Quote
DragonCrafter

Old April 29th, 2015, 10:06 AM
First, love the formations option, and love that the End Times battlescroll formations have been added! Especially helpful with the units from other army books.

The Beast Waaagh is missing the giant! (also missing in Ogre Kingdoms if this is a different copy.)

One subtle point - should we allow removing units in formations? The basis for allowing removal is looking at scenario rules with formations. For example, Archaon Book II page 58 states: "The Daemons of Chaos army must include the following units if the models needed to represent them are available. * The Army of Blight"

GW repeats this in each scenario, being kind enough to not disqualify an army if you don't have an unlimited hobby budget to afford every unit! Perhaps allow the removal but add a warning message "A formation is incomplete"?
DragonCrafter is offline   #143 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old April 29th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonCrafter View Post
First, love the formations option, and love that the End Times battlescroll formations have been added! Especially helpful with the units from other army books.

The Beast Waaagh is missing the giant! (also missing in Ogre Kingdoms if this is a different copy.)

One subtle point - should we allow removing units in formations? The basis for allowing removal is looking at scenario rules with formations. For example, Archaon Book II page 58 states: "The Daemons of Chaos army must include the following units if the models needed to represent them are available. * The Army of Blight"

GW repeats this in each scenario, being kind enough to not disqualify an army if you don't have an unlimited hobby budget to afford every unit! Perhaps allow the removal but add a warning message "A formation is incomplete"?
Noted on giant as fixed for 2.93.

As for removal of units..... Hmm... Will look at some code concepts, but your idea of a warning seems to be the direction that I would most likely go.
EdSteiner is offline   #144 Reply With Quote
Jeff

Old August 26th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Hello, don't mean to be a bother, but I still do not see forgeworld models listed for orcs and goblins. Would really like to see these in here as it is a pain to calculate my list without them and add them in mentally and have printouts specific for those models. There was indication these were coming at the end of 2013 if I recall correctly.
Thanks.
Jeff is offline   #145 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old August 27th, 2015, 11:01 AM
see below
Yobtar is offline   #146 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old August 27th, 2015, 11:02 AM

Last edited by Yobtar; August 27th, 2015 at 11:04 AM.
Yobtar is offline   #147 Reply With Quote
MightyQuinn

Old June 17th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Nevermind, I thought I had updated army book, seems I have 7th

Last edited by MightyQuinn; June 17th, 2016 at 02:19 PM.
MightyQuinn is offline   #148 Reply With Quote
Sooty

Old July 17th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Old Warhammer

Orc and Goblin:
1. All Magic Items are incorrect for 6th Edition. The list selection is actually from 7th, I tried to attach copies of the 6th list but It wouldn't have it.
2. Night Goblin Great Shaman LD should be 6, not 7
Sooty is offline   #149 Reply With Quote
dabigboss

Old February 28th, 2019, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
Old Warhammer

Orc and Goblin:
1. All Magic Items are incorrect for 6th Edition. The list selection is actually from 7th, I tried to attach copies of the 6th list but It wouldn't have it.
2. Night Goblin Great Shaman LD should be 6, not 7
Gday Sooty
mate did you find a fix for this?
dabigboss is offline   #150 Reply With Quote