Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

griffonwing

Old October 9th, 2009, 10:42 PM
I am looking for a +2 quarterstaff. Or a +3 Longsword. Or a +5 Mighty Whip.

I have looked in the Magical Weapons area, but it only shows special weapons like Dagger of Venom, Holy Avenger, etc..

I also don't see a place where to add a magical bonus to any weapon. Do I actually have to go into the editor and create it? I saw a thread elsewhere talking about choosing a +1 Sling, but I never saw that one either.

I created one in the editor, but I would think that there would be an easier way to add one, and I'm not missing it somewhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

gw
griffonwing is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 10th, 2009, 12:28 AM
The first selection in the magic weapons list is custom/magic weapon - go in there and it will let you select the type of weapon then choose masterwork, enhancement bonus, material, special powers, etc.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
griffonwing

Old October 11th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Thanks. This is how I found it.

I hit "New Magic, Custom or Masterwork weapon of size:" and it brought up a window.

In this window was:

"Choose an Item from the List Below"
SEARCH BOX
"-Custom/Magic Weapon"
LIST OF MAGIC WEAPONS

The "Custom/Magic Weapon" did nothing when I clicked it, so I put in a search for Staff, and it brought up the required window.

I found out just now, going back into it, that If I double-click "Custom/Magic Weapon", it will bring up the window, but a single-click will not.

This might need to be changed, or at least have a mouseover that says "doubleclick".

Also, many of the buttons in this program do not appear to be buttons, are aren't discernible from normal text. This is why I originally never found the custom weapon window; I never saw a button for it.

Just an FYI.
griffonwing is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 11th, 2009, 02:27 PM
The Custom/Magic Weapon is not a button - it is an item to add to your character. So, like everything else on that list, you double-click it or select it, then select the add button from the bottom of the form.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote