Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

ronyo

Old May 14th, 2016, 05:56 AM
Hi all,

I am in the process of scripting the Expert Class from older versions of the Dungeon Master's Guide, and have hit upon 2 problems, which I hope can be solved in the same/similar way.

1) Setting the ability to choose the classes 2 primary abilities (for multi-classing purposes), or should I just set it for 'All'?

2) Selecting the 2 primary Saving Throws for the class (to reflect the differing focuses of different individuals with the Expert class).

Thanks.
ronyo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 16th, 2016, 05:05 PM
For both of these, I think you just need to set up a class ability with a pair of selectors which choose between the attributes on the hero, pull the tag for "Good Save" or "Key Ability" to themselves from the selection, then push that to the class bootstrapping the class ability.

That may have sounded like a foriegn language to you. If so, check out the tutorials and our video of the last GenCon seminar for a start, and don't hesitate to ask for more help here on the boards!
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote