Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Murrdox

Old April 2nd, 2019, 08:55 AM
Hey folks, hoping someone can give me a hand here. I have submitted a ticket to LoneWolf, but the auto-reply says that processing time might be 3 business days, and I have a game session tonight!

Yesterday I was working on my realm on my laptop. When I was finished, I synced the realm, and everything was good. Then later at home, I logged into realm works on my desktop, synced the realm, and started doing some work. When I was done on my desktop I tried to sync the realm before I logged out, and I got an error saying "Sync Finalize Failure (-502)".

I thought there might be a server issue, so I just left it for the night and went to bed, but this morning I still can't sync.

I found another person with the error here:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=56510

But there is seems like the problem just went away. I'm also not using the Player version of Realm Works, but it's worth noting that I WAS playing around with the Player View when I was working on the realm of my desktop. So maybe it's related?

If someone can give me some tips on how to clear this error, that'd be helpful. I wasn't doing a whole lot of work on my desktop, so I won't mind if I lose the data I was working with... I was only playing around with image overlays, and how to reveal maps to players.

Any help appreciated, thanks!
Murrdox is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old April 2nd, 2019, 09:29 AM
We're looking into this now, Murrdox. Thank you for your reports!
Rone is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Murrdox

Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:49 PM
Thanks so much! I received a reply to my support ticket and gave them some additional information, as well as a copy of my master realm.
Murrdox is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Murrdox

Old April 3rd, 2019, 07:41 AM
Hey I just wanted to give a shout-out and some kudos to the Lone Wolf support team. I opened my ticket yesterday, I had multiple back-and-forth emails with them on the issue. Just answers to a few simple questions on my part and a copy of my Realm which I sent them.

They made a server-side change last night, which fixed the issue for me and I was able to sync my realm.

Thanks!
Murrdox is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old April 3rd, 2019, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrdox View Post
Hey I just wanted to give a shout-out and some kudos to the Lone Wolf support team. I opened my ticket yesterday, I had multiple back-and-forth emails with them on the issue. Just answers to a few simple questions on my part and a copy of my Realm which I sent them.

They made a server-side change last night, which fixed the issue for me and I was able to sync my realm.

Thanks!
Their "3 business days" is probably for legal reasons; their response time is usually so much quicker :-)

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is online now   #5 Reply With Quote