Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Dwayne

Old September 8th, 2017, 10:15 AM
I noticed that my bug report from yesterday did not get an e-mail confirmation. There may be a problem with your system again.
Dwayne is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old September 9th, 2017, 11:27 AM
I never did get a reply or a confirmation e-mail. I guess LW does not care if they get bug reports. I am not going to waste my time reporting bugs anymore if they go nowhere. There are so many traits, feats, and class abilities that don't work now that worked fine in the past. Updates are breaking things that worked before the update.
Dwayne is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 9th, 2017, 12:22 PM
I apologize for not having time on Friday afternoon to look into the database and see what bugs there were. I see a bug that I think is from you about greater power attack. I am behind on the inbox this week, and I hope to catch up over the weekend or on Monday.

If you did not get an automated response, please check if your ISP or mail program filed it as spam.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old September 10th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Agreed. I've corresponded with LW and always receive the automated response, although for some reason it gets treated as spam by my ISP periodically. It's a PITA when that happens, too.
Azhrei is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mystic Lemur

Old September 10th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
I never did get a reply or a confirmation e-mail. I guess LW does not care if they get bug reports. I am not going to waste my time reporting bugs anymore if they go nowhere. There are so many traits, feats, and class abilities that don't work now that worked fine in the past. Updates are breaking things that worked before the update.
We should find out what you do for a living and call you on your off days to demand you fix problems at work.
Mystic Lemur is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old September 10th, 2017, 12:46 PM
I deleted the post.

Last edited by Dwayne; September 10th, 2017 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Deleted
Dwayne is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old September 10th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Dwayne, the personal attacks are uncalled for. Mystic Lemur, don't mind Dwayne, he just likes to criticise and be dramatic, which is fine. Last thing we need is to be in an echo chamber, and sometimes critics have a point.
Aaron is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old September 10th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Fine. I help out people all the time but I guess that doesn't matter. I will stop posting and sending bug reports.
Dwayne is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old September 10th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Do as you feel is best, Dwayne, you'll always be welcome to return. I'll miss ya.
Aaron is offline   #9 Reply With Quote