Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Tenerous_Sage

Old December 27th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Realm Works defaults to having every tree in a campaign expanded on opening, but I'm running an adventure path, and there is a ton of information in my campaign, most of which I don't need to access every time I log in. Is there a way to change it so that the trees in each topic are collapsed by default?

It would save me a lot of scrolling and time.
Tenerous_Sage is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old December 27th, 2017, 07:23 PM
This has been requested several times. I'm pretty sure it's on the To Do list...somewhere. For now, the easiest thing to do is hit Ctrl - to close everything.

Also, there is a Feature Request forum where you can check to see if a feature has been requested. If it has you can add your +1 to it and if it hasn't you can make a request for that feature. There are some good requests so you might want to skim through it to see if there's anything you want to add your +1 to.
ruhar is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Vargr

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:08 AM
You can take the topics you need for the game session and have them displayed in a "topic view". That way you have one place with just the information you anticipate you will need.

It could be the town they are adventuring in and the House they are going to rob plus city guards and a rival thieving gang - leaving out all the rest of your world and all the NPCs.

It might not do exactly what you ask for, but it ensures the information you are looking at isn't cluttered by all the unnecessary stuff.

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old December 28th, 2017, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargr View Post
You can take the topics you need for the game session and have them displayed in a "topic view". That way you have one place with just the information you anticipate you will need.
Good point, Vargr. I forgot about that and I use it all the time. lol
ruhar is offline   #4 Reply With Quote