Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

jimthegray

Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:21 PM
got in a good 20 hours of starfinder at reapercon this weekend the herolabs would have been useful
jimthegray is offline   #211 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBJohnson View Post
Is there a link to Open Beta? I'd love to try out the new Starfinder interface if it is available.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #212 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
My players just reached level 2 this weekend in our Starfinder game. Please LW don't make us level the characters without HL.

Have not done that in a very long time. I think it maybe considered "abuse" to make some one level without HL.
I made a 20th level version of the character I am starting in my friend's game, to stress test some things. Caliban, the more than half mad ysoki that somehow escaped from Aucturn, only to soon be confined to a mental institution elsewhere in the Pact Worlds, and then escaped after uncovering a "conspiracy" among the staff. His unhealthy obsession with making things go boom resulted in him leaving a trail of destruction across the system, and he is now on the run from the authorities, a fact which only fuels his paranoia (and he has paranoia enough to spare).

"I've got to be on their trail, or else why would they be expending so much effort to catch me! Who are they? Well, that's exactly what one of them would say, innit? Trying to act all innocent, I'm onto you! No sudden moves or I blow us all to smithereens!"

Kinda a mix between Alex Jones and Twitch from the All Guardsman Party.
Aaron is offline   #213 Reply With Quote
khaoz

Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I made a 20th level version of the character I am starting in my friend's game, to stress test some things....
With pen and paper or HLO? =)

I need my HLO fix, and I haven't tried it yet =P
khaoz is offline   #214 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:51 PM
Quote:
I made a 20th level version of the character I am starting in my friend's game, to stress test some things.
If you just happen to accidentally send me your HLO account info then totally by accident I would send you ten pieces of paper with Benjamin Franklin on it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #215 Reply With Quote
jimthegray

Old October 24th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Quote:
I made a 20th level version of the character I am starting in my friend's game, to stress test some things. Caliban, the more than half mad ysoki that somehow escaped from Aucturn, only to soon be confined to a mental institution elsewhere in the Pact Worlds, and then escaped after uncovering a "conspiracy" among the staff. His unhealthy obsession with making things go boom resulted in him leaving a trail of destruction across the system, and he is now on the run from the authorities, a fact which only fuels his paranoia (and he has paranoia enough to spare).

"I've got to be on their trail, or else why would they be expending so much effort to catch me! Who are they? Well, that's exactly what one of them would say, innit? Trying to act all innocent, I'm onto you! No sudden moves or I blow us all to smithereens!"

Kinda a mix between Alex Jones and Twitch from the All Guardsman Party.
awesome i at reapercon played a vesk solarian/icon "author" based off of rick castle
jimthegray is offline   #216 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 24th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
If you just happen to accidentally send me your HLO account info then totally by accident I would send you ten pieces of paper with Benjamin Franklin on it.
Sadly I value my jo... I mean integrity, too much to do that.
Aaron is offline   #217 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 24th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaoz View Post
With pen and paper or HLO? =)

I need my HLO fix, and I haven't tried it yet =P
I'm using the beta version while I learn the ropes of programming in the new UI.
Aaron is offline   #218 Reply With Quote
jimthegray

Old October 25th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Quote:
I'm using the beta version while I learn the ropes of programming in the new UI.
very cool , i am so excited and hope we get into the beta soon
jimthegray is offline   #219 Reply With Quote
talsharien

Old October 26th, 2017, 04:06 AM
I believe that the time difference between UK and the US is 5-8 hours determined by location. I am starting to wonder, however if there is indeed a 3-4 week time difference. Maybe your President has built a Wall of Time across the Atlantic to keep out the Elves and Dwarves that reside in Europe. Perhaps a several thousand mile radius Anti_Europe Shell has been cast by your lead designers, or perhaps a global silence spell has affected the entire Lone Wolf staff, I suspect however that their ability to take my money at the checkout is unaffected by any of this sorcery......

Not to worry, I have made contact with my online player in the sacred realm of Illinois and through the use of various divination dweomers he has discovered that a lack of information demon has escaped from the lower planes causing this issue to affect both sides of the sacred pond...........
talsharien is offline   #220 Reply With Quote