Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Dragnmoon

Old September 17th, 2020, 02:56 PM
I Hope you guys have been notified about this.. I am not sure how much it will require to update HLO to accommodate it. Pathfinder will be losing fame shortly, will be a little longer for Starfinder.

https://paizo.com/community/blog/v5748dyo6shdu
Dragnmoon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Hollis
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 18th, 2020, 01:13 PM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We try to keep up with PFS and SFS rules.
Hollis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 19th, 2020, 11:22 AM
From what I've read so far, we may not make many changes for this in HL - we'll still need to support existing characters who have already earned fame, so it may be best to leave everything in place, and then users will just stop using it going forward.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 19th, 2020, 05:29 PM
It will be going away all together. For more Info I would talk to Tonya Woldridge at Paizo on better insight on best to implement any changes if needed by you guys.

There will be some kind of conversion of fame that will be brought up later.

I need to be careful what I say here due to NRAs, so I am mostly sticking to what is in that blog.

The idea was to hopefully to see if there was communication between you and Paizo on this. Already poked the other side to hopefully get it going. I know sometimes PFS sneaks stuff past you. I hoping we can avoid something similar to the "Hero Lab Code" on the Chronicle sheet issue again
Dragnmoon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
bruuuuuu

Old September 23rd, 2020, 06:16 AM
If someone were to run their own version of PFS, using the old structures and adventures, then it would be good if HLO still supported it. Perhaps a configuration checkbox labeled something like "PFS Legacy Character" could allow it to be retained if checked, assuming that it otherwise goes away for HLO/PFS characters from this point forward.
bruuuuuu is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 23rd, 2020, 08:47 AM
Ok the new guide is up.

Fame is gone
Your pathfinder Training School has changed, instead of different levels you pick one and that is it.
Faction boons you can purchase with fame are gone... for now... We should get clarity on that in a blog soon.

There might be other changes I am missing but those are the most relevant I could find for Hero Labs.

Hopefully a Blog will come out soon on what is happening to the Old stuff you bought with Fame and the Old Factions boons will come out soon.

http://www.organizedplayfoundation.o.../pfs2guide-en/
Dragnmoon is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 23rd, 2020, 08:53 AM
Oh, boon slotting has changed as well.
Dragnmoon is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 23rd, 2020, 12:22 PM
So fame is no longer being awarded, but the old Fame boon system is temp grandfathered until a replacement comes in hopefully sometime in Oct, according to the guide.
Dragnmoon is offline   #8 Reply With Quote