Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

TheIronGolem

Old July 20th, 2020, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLurker View Post
New patch is giving me a
Syntax error in 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing'fChSpSpellAttack' on line 3 -> Tag 'HasAbility.sopTIWrpStr' not defined
Thanks, I have put out a new Champions patch to fix that.

I also noticed in the course of investigating that error that the Time Strike talent was missing from the Chronomancer's Handbook, so I have updated that as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bansidhe View Post
How do I give a martial tradition to a non spheres character?

Nevermind, found it in the Personal Tab!
The Personal tab does have the "number of martial traditions allowed" adjustment, which will suit many players' purposes. However, if your intent was to use the option to trade a character's starting class proficiencies for a martial tradition, you will find that on the Adjust tab, under Other Adjustments.
TheIronGolem is offline   #921 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 21st, 2020, 04:45 PM
The Sanguinist's Handbook is now available!
TheIronGolem is offline   #922 Reply With Quote
Ishnahr

Old July 21st, 2020, 07:36 PM
Thanks for all the hard work on this project. It's very much appreciated.
I had a couple, hopefully quick, questions.

First off, for the Troubador, what book is the Monster trope in? I grabbed SoP, SoM, and CoTS but I don't have it as an option so I'm assuming it's in another DDS book?

Secondly, when building an Armiger and selecting an option for a Customized Weapon, it causes Hero Lab to crash. I have tried this with archetypes selected and no archetypes.

I'm running MacOS Hero Lab with Pathfinder Pack V1.20, Spheres of Might V1.16, Spheres of Power V1.49, and Champions of The Spheres V1.5.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Ishnahr is offline   #923 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 22nd, 2020, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishnahr View Post
Thanks for all the hard work on this project. It's very much appreciated.
I had a couple, hopefully quick, questions.

First off, for the Troubador, what book is the Monster trope in? I grabbed SoP, SoM, and CoTS but I don't have it as an option so I'm assuming it's in another DDS book?
The Monster trope is in the Sanguinist's Handbook, which as it happens just went up on Drivethru this week (see a couple posts above for the link). I do notice that I incorrectly marked the trope as being from CotS though, so that will be fixed in a future update to that handbook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishnahr View Post
Secondly, when building an Armiger and selecting an option for a Customized Weapon, it causes Hero Lab to crash. I have tried this with archetypes selected and no archetypes.

I'm running MacOS Hero Lab with Pathfinder Pack V1.20, Spheres of Might V1.16, Spheres of Power V1.49, and Champions of The Spheres V1.5.

Thanks for any help you can give.
If you could post your .por file where this problem occurs, that may help me track down whatever is causing the problem. One caveat here: I don't have any Apple hardware so I can't troubleshoot anything specific to MacOS/iOS versions of Hero Lab and can't guarantee my code will work with them. That said, I will do what I can.
TheIronGolem is offline   #924 Reply With Quote
Ishnahr

Old July 22nd, 2020, 08:44 PM
I had the chance to test the issue I had with Armiger and it's Customized Weapons on a friends Windows laptop. It worked fine. So I'm assuming it's an issue with MacOS Hero Lab. Thanks anyway!
Ishnahr is offline   #925 Reply With Quote
Vlan

Old July 30th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Hello!

I've been making an attempt at adding a archetype from a book that has yet to be released (and I don't even think is being worked on yet). Problem is I'm running into some issues, and don't have the knowledge or time to sit and learn herolabs coding enough to correct them. So a lot of my attempts are looking for other similar abilities and trying adapting them for my purposes.

As that has seemed to failed me, before I post here for help, or on my own thread if it's more appropriate, I wanted to make sure it was Ok to do so.

In case it matters it's the Visionary General archetype of Commander I'm attempting to add.
Vlan is offline   #926 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 31st, 2020, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlan View Post
Hello!

I've been making an attempt at adding a archetype from a book that has yet to be released (and I don't even think is being worked on yet). Problem is I'm running into some issues, and don't have the knowledge or time to sit and learn herolabs coding enough to correct them. So a lot of my attempts are looking for other similar abilities and trying adapting them for my purposes.

As that has seemed to failed me, before I post here for help, or on my own thread if it's more appropriate, I wanted to make sure it was Ok to do so.

In case it matters it's the Visionary General archetype of Commander I'm attempting to add.
Well, "pick something kinda similar and tinker with it until it does what you want" is pretty much how we all get started here, so you're on a good path.

I don't mind at all if you post questions in this thread, and I even think it is best to do so when those questions concern use of components specific to SoP/SoM. For questions that don't deal specifically with Spheres components but are more generally Pathfinder-oriented, you'll probably get more help by posting separate threads, because they'll get more eyes on them from people who aren't following Spheres.

So for example, if you're trying to get the spherecasting ability working on a new class then you'd want to put the question here, but if you were trying to give it an ability that doesn't directly interact with the spheres systems then you'd want to make a new thread.

Again, standard disclaimer that custom development against this content isn't officially supported, but I'm always happy to try and help.
TheIronGolem is offline   #927 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old July 31st, 2020, 07:12 PM
I've found a bug, that hopefully can be squished.

The Bloodrager is a full BAB class.
With the Spheres of Might archetype, "Stormlord", the class becomes only 3/4 BAB.
Ualaa is offline   #928 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old August 1st, 2020, 09:15 PM
Minor glitch with Blood Sphere.
If you have Prepared Spell casting drawback you don't have a thing to assign spell points to the Blood Sphere
GreyLurker is offline   #929 Reply With Quote
Vlan

Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:26 AM
Since I figuared something out and spent to long I thus got logged out. So this will be quick and dirty.

I currently only have 2 issues, because why typing this I realized how to fix the major one. Again both for the Visionary General commander archetype I'm trying to add.

First even though I have the archetype replacing the Combat Training (cSoMCTComm) ability. I still receive the talents it would normally apply. My best guess is that I've got a tag somewhere that is still giving the the usual progression because blended training adds the general combat training ability (abSoMCmbTr) back to my character.

Next up, and really it's something I can just deal with. My secondary magic 'stuff' is wrong. Caster Level displays just fine as a Low-Caster, but Spell Pool, MSB/MSD, and Concentration are all wrong.

Spell pool only shows my chosen ability mod.

MSB/MSD display the base values. Though interestingly the mouse hover tool tip seems correct-ish. For example the MSB of my 5th level test displays this:
Code:
Base (+0) = +5 (casting class levels)
Total = +0)
MSD of course showing the base as 11.

Concentration also only applies my ability mod, but that's more an effect of my wrong MSB.

Thanks in advance for any help/direction on how to fix these!

Last edited by Vlan; August 2nd, 2020 at 04:02 PM. Reason: spelling
Vlan is offline   #930 Reply With Quote