Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Jhalad

Old March 5th, 2015, 07:02 AM
First off, great program. Graphically, very smooth. Nice layout, and I love the link-ability between entries.

1. Would it be possible to allow players to insert data or comments, especially within the maps? Maybe having it require GM approval before final post (I would get a message notification when I log in), so I could keep track of what they want to add.

2. I would love it if I had the ability to allow the players to see the game session logs.

3. The ability to allow for certain information to be viewable only by certain players.

4. In plot points, there is an area for GM notes, but no way to make THAT specific section invisible to players. Would it be possible to have a selection button added that makes this possible to hide that window of data?

Great product. Plan to use it for a long time.
Jhalad is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Darius Silverbolt

Old March 5th, 2015, 08:46 AM
#1 - if player has a full account , I think this should available.

#2 - strongly agree and I sort of wonder why this isn't an option as a campaign journal is beyond useful.

#3 - agree

#4 - agree

Last edited by Darius Silverbolt; March 5th, 2015 at 09:11 AM.
Darius Silverbolt is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Jhalad

Old March 5th, 2015, 11:18 AM
In one of my Storyboards, I have the layout set up as loop-friendly, and it stays that way when I save it. I had one of my players bring the same Storyboard up, and in his, it was set up as horizontal, which, of course, made it completely different and quite messy. Is this suppose to happen? I would think that whatever I lay the story board out as should transition to what my players see, but I could be wrong.

Also, would it be possible for us to move the windows around on the story board to shift how they link together? In other words, keep the link, but move a plot point an half inch in one direction to move the plot lines bit. In the above mentioned loop friendly story board, I have plot points whose lines and arrows cut straight through the middle of other plot points. Kinda makes it hard to read the "written over" plot points. Just a thought.
Jhalad is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Vargr

Old March 5th, 2015, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhalad View Post
In one of my Storyboards, I have the layout set up as loop-friendly, and it stays that way when I save it. I had one of my players bring the same Storyboard up, and in his, it was set up as horizontal, which, of course, made it completely different and quite messy. Is this suppose to happen? I would think that whatever I lay the story board out as should transition to what my players see, but I could be wrong.

Also, would it be possible for us to move the windows around on the story board to shift how they link together? In other words, keep the link, but move a plot point an half inch in one direction to move the plot lines bit. In the above mentioned loop friendly story board, I have plot points whose lines and arrows cut straight through the middle of other plot points. Kinda makes it hard to read the "written over" plot points. Just a thought.
Good points.

But perhaps this should be in a topic of itself as it hasn't much to do with the first post and it would make it easier to navigate - just a thought.

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Vargr

Old March 5th, 2015, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Silverbolt View Post
#1 - if player has a full account , I think this should available.

#2 - strongly agree and I sort of wonder why this isn't an option as a campaign journal is beyond useful.

#3 - agree

#4 - agree
Agree.

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
davidp
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 6th, 2015, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhalad View Post
4. In plot points, there is an area for GM notes, but no way to make THAT specific section invisible to players. Would it be possible to have a selection button added that makes this possible to hide that window of data?
I think what you are seeing is just a bug in the player mode. A player won't actually see it.
davidp is offline   #6 Reply With Quote