Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
AndrewD2

Old April 16th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Ok some slight changes to the code so I figured I'd put those up. Its supposed to be an alternate racial ability and previously I was creating a racial ability and bootstrapping it into the alternate, now I've just got it all in the alternate. As my testing for the size change doesn't seem to be doing anything I've moved on to adding flight with 5 or more HD. It compiles fine, but the flight doesn't show up.

Code:
  <thing id="raRPTriAnc" name="Trixie Ancestry" description="Some gnomes have a spiritual or hereditary bond with an ancient relative that was transformed into the combination of a gnome and a pixie. As a full-round action, they can become Diminutive. They gain a +4 size bonus to their Dexterity, and –6 penalty to their Strength, a +3 size bonus to attack rolls and armor class, a +4 size bonus to the Fly skill, a +6 size bonus to Stealth and a -3 size penalty to both CMB and CMD. Their gear is also changed appropriately for the character’s new stature. If they possess at least 5 Hit Dice they gain thin, transparent wings that allow them to fly at a speed of 30 with perfect maneuverability, their gear is transformed to allow for and accommodate their wings, and they also gain Fly as a class skill. This racial trait replaces the\ngnomish magic racial trait." compset="AltRaceTrt" summary="can become Diminutive" uniqueness="unique">
    <fieldval field="actName" value="Trixie Transformation"/>
    <usesource source="bPF101_ART"/>
    <tag group="AllowRCust" tag="rGnome"/>
    <tag group="RaReplace" tag="raGnIllus"/>
    <tag group="RaReplace" tag="raGnDance"/>
    <tag group="RaReplace" tag="raGnGhost"/>
    <tag group="RaReplace" tag="raGnSpeak"/>
    <tag group="RaReplace" tag="raGnPrest"/>
    <tag group="User" tag="Activation"/>
    <tag group="ProductId" tag="PIdRitePub"/>
    <tag group="Custom" tag="Abil12"/>
    <bootstrap thing="xFly">
      <containerreq phase="First" priority="1000">hero#Custom.Abil12</containerreq>
      <autotag group="Value" tag="30"/>
      <autotag group="Maneuver" tag="Perfect"/>
      </bootstrap>
    <eval phase="First" priority="1000">doneif (field[abilActive].value = 0)

hero.child[aDEX].field[Bonus].value += 4
hero.child[aSTR].field[Penalty].value -= 6

~we want to decrease our size by -2
      var sizemod as number
      sizemod = -2
      call SizeChange</eval>
    <eval phase="UserPostLv" priority="1000" index="2"><![CDATA[if (#totallevelcount[] > 4) then
    perform hero.assign[Custom.Abil12] 
endif]]></eval>
    </thing>
AndrewD2 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote