Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Acenoid

Old October 31st, 2018, 12:15 PM
> But the main complaints from everyone is the broken promise of the Content Market.

Please don't say everyone I am very happy that they fix quality of life things in favor of anything else. I believe that this will also help sales, if the software receives regular patches. Iam sure content market is still in the pipe and will be released as soon as the paizo interface is ready and whatever other problem they had. Numerous LWD ppl have stated that things are ongoing there.

Those updates are really fine.

Join the (unofficial) Realm-Works IRC Chat: #realm-works on the Rizon Network (https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Servers)
-> Browser Client: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net
Acenoid is offline   #651 Reply With Quote
Acenoid

Old October 31st, 2018, 12:17 PM
Josh - glad to hear you are doing well. Wishing you a speedy recovery

Join the (unofficial) Realm-Works IRC Chat: #realm-works on the Rizon Network (https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Servers)
-> Browser Client: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net
Acenoid is offline   #652 Reply With Quote
Merion

Old November 2nd, 2018, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoid View Post
> But the main complaints from everyone is the broken promise of the Content Market.

Please don't say everyone I am very happy that they fix quality of life things in favor of anything else. I believe that this will also help sales, if the software receives regular patches. Iam sure content market is still in the pipe and will be released as soon as the paizo interface is ready and whatever other problem they had. Numerous LWD ppl have stated that things are ongoing there.

Those updates are really fine.
True, as I expressed before, I don't care much for the content market, but there are so many imprevements that could be made, to make RW even better. And I'm all for that!

Also, this might be a good time to raise awareness for my pet peeve: please let us hide the titles in the player view!
Merion is offline   #653 Reply With Quote
Gord

Old November 2nd, 2018, 07:18 AM
I'm just catching up on messages and saw your comment Josh. Very glad to hear that it worked out so well for you.

I had something similar with basal cell cancer under my eye. They took it out no problem but it was a fluke we spotted it as it didn't look typical. Came back a few years later and this time they had to take off 3/4" of my lower eyelid and then cut and stretch things around the outside corner to make it look pretty again. (The worst part was watching them as the needles and cutters were moving towards the eye) Pretty amazing when you think about it since nobody even notices it. Thank heaven for Canada's health system that covers this sort of thing fully.
Gord is offline   #654 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old November 2nd, 2018, 07:53 AM
Oh. That sounds way scarier! I can't handle things anywhere near my eyes! Glad to hear you found it though.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #655 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old November 2nd, 2018, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
Oh. That sounds way scarier! I can't handle things anywhere near my eyes! Glad to hear you found it though.
Peter Falk had a glass eye. He got cancer in that eye when he was a kid. All that time watching Columbo, and I never knew. I found out much later.
EightBitz is offline   #656 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old November 6th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoid View Post
>Please don't say everyone I am very happy that they fix quality of life things in favor of anything else.
I agree, but sometimes I feel like a kid a week or two before Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord View Post
(The worst part was watching them as the needles and cutters were moving towards the eye) Pretty amazing when you think about it since nobody even notices it. Thank heaven for Canada's health system that covers this sort of thing fully.
I sure hope they gave you something to keep you calm. I know I would need something. I'm ok with my contacts but a needle or knife coming at me is totally different.
ruhar is offline   #657 Reply With Quote
kbs666

Old November 7th, 2018, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhar View Post
I sure hope they gave you something to keep you calm. I know I would need something. I'm ok with my contacts but a needle or knife coming at me is totally different.
I can't even put contacts in. I've tried several different times over the 40 odd years I've worn glasses and I still cannot get used to putting a finger in my eye.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #658 Reply With Quote
Happydevil43

Old November 7th, 2018, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
I can't even put contacts in. I've tried several different times over the 40 odd years I've worn glasses and I still cannot get used to putting a finger in my eye.
Yup.... I keep dreaming of Laser eye surgery, buts its damn expensive
Happydevil43 is offline   #659 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old November 7th, 2018, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
Sounds just like me; I've always had problems with anything getting near my eyes. It goes back to when I was a kid and I had a thing on my eyelid that the doctor tried to freeze off.

Thankfully I'm perfectly happy wearing glasses and my eyes aren't all that bad.

Parody is offline   #660 Reply With Quote