Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

ghstgry

Old November 22nd, 2014, 12:21 PM
- Giant Spider doesn't have Fast Cavalry, Creeping Assault, Wall-Crawler special rules
- Gigantic Spider not showing its toughness (listed as -). Doesn't list Thick-Skinned as a feature, though it is included in the lord's AS. Doesn't list Wall-Crawler or Obstacle Strider special rules

Also, Gitilla doesn't show up as Cavalry in the Hero list. He's listed correctly once you add him though.

Last edited by ghstgry; November 22nd, 2014 at 12:29 PM.
ghstgry is offline   #131 Reply With Quote
Caledor

Old November 22nd, 2014, 02:25 PM
Thank you for you report, though I must reply that these kind of issues will be dealt with during the Orcs & Goblins army review.

PS: Gigantic Spider, if it's selected as a mount it's intended that it doesn't show neither its Toughness nor its Wound values. Those are both incorporated within the rider due to the Monstrous Cavalry rules. It'd be a bug if it isn't a mount.
Caledor is offline   #132 Reply With Quote
Kansberg

Old December 21st, 2014, 12:55 AM
After 2.86 update the Lucky Shrunken Head has disappered from the Arcane Items of the Savage Orcs.
Kansberg is offline   #133 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old December 24th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansberg View Post
After 2.86 update the Lucky Shrunken Head has disappered from the Arcane Items of the Savage Orcs.
Fixed for 2.87
EdSteiner is offline   #134 Reply With Quote
Mr.Gobbo

Old January 14th, 2015, 08:12 AM
Hello, first time poster.

I don't know if this is due to plain ignorance on my part, but Azhag the Slaughterer is listed as a "Level 2 Wizard" (thus gaining +2 to cast and dispel, in addition to two spells), however, the Crown of Sorcery makes him a "Level 3 Wizard who uses spells from the Lore of Death".

Also, should he even be able to select spells from the Lore of Undeath - isn't the Crown of Sorcery restrictive in this sense?

All in all, is this because of some changes in codes due to The End Times?
Mr.Gobbo is offline   #135 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old January 20th, 2015, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Gobbo View Post
Hello, first time poster.

I don't know if this is due to plain ignorance on my part, but Azhag the Slaughterer is listed as a "Level 2 Wizard" (thus gaining +2 to cast and dispel, in addition to two spells), however, the Crown of Sorcery makes him a "Level 3 Wizard who uses spells from the Lore of Death".

Also, should he even be able to select spells from the Lore of Undeath - isn't the Crown of Sorcery restrictive in this sense?

All in all, is this because of some changes in codes due to The End Times?
Undeath lore is due to end time rules regarding wizard lore choices.

Will review crown wizard level errata, consider it fixed for 2.88.
EdSteiner is offline   #136 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old January 23rd, 2015, 05:48 PM
Known issue on Wolf Chariot Units additional models cause the points value to be incorrect. Consider it fixed for 2.88.
EdSteiner is offline   #137 Reply With Quote
rayo4444

Old January 29th, 2015, 08:44 AM
This might be my own fault not knowing my way around Armybuilder, but is it possible to add Giant River Troll Hag, Night Goblin Squig Gobba or any other of the Forge World Figures to the armylist?
I tried checking the checkbox allowing the Forge World figures, but none of them appear as choices when making the list.
rayo4444 is offline   #138 Reply With Quote
Time of Madness

Old February 13th, 2015, 05:13 PM
Hey Ed,

I created a list with a unit of night goblins containing 3 fanatics. I go to save said list and when I open it up again the unit of night goblins only has 1 fanatic....

Any idea why it would be doing this?
Time of Madness
Time of Madness is offline   #139 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old February 13th, 2015, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time of Madness View Post
Hey Ed,

I created a list with a unit of night goblins containing 3 fanatics. I go to save said list and when I open it up again the unit of night goblins only has 1 fanatic....

Any idea why it would be doing this?
Time of Madness
No, have you updated Armybuilder program to 3.5 as some quirk with it have been noted. I will review on my end and thanks for the report
EdSteiner is offline   #140 Reply With Quote