Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kturock

Old September 1st, 2013, 04:57 PM
Using the SPC and Lenny's NE add-on, Ive been able to recreate and correct all of the original NE archtypes.
Doing so, I've found a couple problems and a question.
The problems. When you raise an attibute, using the Super Attribute super power, and then increase skills above it, it doesn't calculate the costs correctly. Check the Speedster & the Scrapper for examples of this.
Also, when the super power Altered Form is chose, it doesn't modify the character's toughness. It should add +4 to it, based upon a choice, either rubbery body, for bonus vs projectiles or for energy body vs energy attacks.

The Hybrid race, that give the free edge, says something about bootstrapping and skipping the prereq and other programing text. Thats nice I guess if you know how to edit or program it. It should have a more though explanation on how to do it.

I used Meta creator for years, and I hate to say it, it did seem to be a better program, and had a better printout than HL. It had more examples and drop downs to choose when adding or modifiying things. I'm not real sure if this was money well spent. It's a steeper learning curve with less results.
kturock is offline   #1 Reply With Quote