Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old August 29th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hengist View Post
Hello. I hope someone can help. I went to access my character sheets in d20 yesterday and every single rulebook was missing from the program. Every single one. It worked fine two days earlier and no updates happened betwixt time, to my knowledge. Any ideas on how to reload all the rulebooks and make sure this doesn't happen again?
Are you getting any errors when you load up the d20 system?
Sendric is offline   #791 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old September 5th, 2018, 04:25 PM
The feat Ishiken-do (Rokugan campaign setting) should assign ShugnVoid to shugenja secondary spells, not primary.
Illyahr is offline   #792 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old September 6th, 2018, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
The feat Ishiken-do (Rokugan campaign setting) should assign ShugnVoid to shugenja secondary spells, not primary.
Thanks. Fixed.
Sendric is offline   #793 Reply With Quote
Vellcrow

Old December 8th, 2018, 05:11 PM
When I have a small character like a Halfling buy sling bullets, the warning "You can't use this weapon, because it's the wrong size for you" appears under the Weapons tab after purchase.

Is this normal?
Vellcrow is offline   #794 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old December 8th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vellcrow View Post
When I have a small character like a Halfling buy sling bullets, the warning "You can't use this weapon, because it's the wrong size for you" appears under the Weapons tab after purchase.

Is this normal?
A small hero should be buying small equipment. On your weapons tab, make sure that the "Click to add a new weapon of size" is SMALL. Quite likely you have this set to Medium - that's why you are getting a validation error.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #795 Reply With Quote
Vellcrow

Old December 9th, 2018, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
A small hero should be buying small equipment. On your weapons tab, make sure that the "Click to add a new weapon of size" is SMALL. Quite likely you have this set to Medium - that's why you are getting a validation error.
Thanks, but that is not it. I even tried changing the weapon size to tiny or diminutive, it still does not work.
Vellcrow is offline   #796 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old December 10th, 2018, 01:46 AM
I specifically made up a Halfling and bought sling bullets to test, and didn't have a problem. Is your hero enlarged? Can you post a copy of the portfolio? I may be able to work out what's happening.
Changing to tiny or diminutive weapon size should give you a validation error for the same reason - that's not a Halfling's size.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #797 Reply With Quote
Vellcrow

Old December 10th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
I specifically made up a Halfling and bought sling bullets to test, and didn't have a problem. Is your hero enlarged? Can you post a copy of the portfolio? I may be able to work out what's happening.
Changing to tiny or diminutive weapon size should give you a validation error for the same reason - that's not a Halfling's size.
The Halfling hero is standard in every way. After doing some searching on this forum, the sling bullet size error has been around for a long time and I am not the only person having this issue.

I uploaded the profile here.
Attached Files
File Type: email Halfling test.por (17.1 KB, 2 views)
Vellcrow is offline   #798 Reply With Quote
Dark_Soul

Old December 30th, 2018, 11:24 AM
This has been coming up now and then for a little while, but never with this many at the same time. It happens when I click to choose feats for the character.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Feat Error.jpg (424.6 KB, 9 views)
Dark_Soul is offline   #799 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 31st, 2018, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vellcrow View Post
The Halfling hero is standard in every way. After doing some searching on this forum, the sling bullet size error has been around for a long time and I am not the only person having this issue.

I uploaded the profile here.
Yes, this is a limitation with the d20 set. There isn't a tag to remove the ability to equip weapons such as sling bullets other than the one that produces this error. While it is annoying it can be ignored. It doesn't have any real effect on your character sheet.
Sendric is offline   #800 Reply With Quote