Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Palette

Old June 30th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Hey all! Been a longtime fan of Hero Lab but this is my first attempt at modifying it.

I want to make a "Berserker" archetype for Fighters that gives them access to rage and rage powers. I've figured out how to do that, but the rage powers show up under Weapon Training instead of Bonus Feats. Any suggestions how I can fix that?

Also, how do I disable SOME fighter abilities without stopping all of them? For example, if I want to replace the 14th level Bravery ability but leave the rest alone, how do I do that?

Thanks in advance for helping this noob!
Palette is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Kaleb

Old June 30th, 2017, 06:19 PM
look at the Viking arch type this already does rage powers for fighters

you have to place the rage powers under tertiary abilities so they wont come up under Weapons or bonus feats.
Kaleb is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Palette

Old June 30th, 2017, 06:29 PM
I didn't know the Viking archetype even existed. (I don't yet own all the books). I'll look into it.

And thank you for the help!
Palette is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old June 30th, 2017, 08:59 PM
As for disabling stuff at a specific level you have to do it manually with tags assigning from a script on the archetype.

You have to use findchild, which can get a bit confusing but it'll be something like

Code:
perform hero.findchild[BaseClSpec, "thingid.cFtrBrave & ClsSpecWhen.14 & SpecSource.cHelpFt"].assign[Helper.SpcDisable]
perform hero.findchild[BaseClSpec, "thingid.cFtrBrave & ClsSpecWhen.14 & SpecSource.cHelpFtr"].assign[Helper.SpcReplace]
Doing most of that from memory so you'll have to test it. I think you have to assign it around pre-levels 5000
AndrewD2 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote