Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Website Support > Website Problems, Comments and Suggestions

Notices

Pretender

Old December 11th, 2016, 03:18 PM
I keep trying to make my purchase using credit cards. I've made about 5 purchases and 5 times, the stress from these purchase failures became health concerns. I just don't know what is going wrong.

I'm not from the United States, I'm from the Netherlands, so I suspect that the website simply doesn't recognize the syntax of my postal code as my credit card has recorded it, leading to authentication failures.

I just can't figure it out. I am not usually the kind of guy who has fits of rage, but when the website says that they cannot process my order, but my credit card company keeps happily reporting back to me that Lone Wolf has just taken €15 times twenty from my credit card, I think I have the right to be very, very, very stressed about that.

I need help, direly. I can't tell you how big an effect this is having on my enjoyment of roleplaying games, that I have to use this otherwise wonderful tool that I cannot purchase new licenses for. I have some psychological issues that I very rarely have to deal with, but they flare up something fierce due to these failures.

Please, someone, anyone, help me enjoy this product and never have to deal with this ********* again. First time was bad enough, five times is just unforgivable.
Pretender is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Pretender

Old December 12th, 2016, 04:11 AM
I found the problem. Apparently, having moved, this website only accepts my previous billing address, not my real one.
Pretender is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 12th, 2016, 04:47 AM
Sorry to hear you're having problems, and glad you got it figured out! When we submit a credit card transaction, we take the address you gave and send it to our credit card processor. They forward the request to your bank, who tell us if the address is correct or not. In this case, it sounds like your bank was validating the data based on your old address, not your new one.

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about cases like this - you'll need to verify with your bank that your address has been updated, including for anything related to your credit card, and get them to fix it in their records.

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote