Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Website Support > Website Problems, Comments and Suggestions

Notices

rukiax

Old May 1st, 2017, 06:52 PM
I am very unhappy to see that you do not accept PayPal, and you deny foreign debit cards, most people in the United Kingdom do not have access to a credit card, and we don't always have a "friend" that can let us borrow theirs, I do not know why you do this to foreign users, and I do not see how today where PayPal is hard to do transactions on, I am very disappointed, and it seems I will never be able to buy Hero Lab, and I was not the only person in my gaming group that was about to buy some licences, your business model is very very backwards, and you favor US users above anyone else in the world, as your payment system only caters for US users
rukiax is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 9th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Unfortunately, our current payment processor doesn't support Paypal and we are hesitant to work with them given all of the horror stories we've heard from other businesses who made use of the service.

Some people in this situation use pre paid visa cards to make their purchase. You might consider that as an option.
BJ is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Tekwych

Old May 11th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Personally I would not go near PayPal as an option for large, established businesses. PayPal is all about their own profit and offer no help or advantage to the business that uses them. For Europe though. LWD might consider Adyen as a payment agent.

One companies horror story
Tekwych is offline   #3 Reply With Quote