Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 23rd, 2012, 10:37 AM
I only did the powers themselves not the classes or other elements, you may have to wait a little bit for an answer on this problem as we are fairly busy with other projects right now.
RavenX is offline   #11
UndeadDan

Old January 23rd, 2012, 10:52 AM
I am getting two issues after adding and downloading the d20pfsrd

The first one occurs when I load the Pathfinder setting.

The second occurs when I try to import a stock version of one of the new creatures (e.g. carrionstorm or scanderig)
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2012-01-23 at 2.45.22 PM.png (249.6 KB, 43 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2012-01-23 at 2.48.13 PM.png (166.1 KB, 40 views)
UndeadDan is offline   #12
ShadowChemosh

Old January 23rd, 2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadDan View Post
I am getting two issues after adding and downloading the d20pfsrd

The first one occurs when I load the Pathfinder setting.
Once you got the first error its sort of pointless to load a .por as HL has gone into safe mode and won't load any .user files.

As to the issues. That is very strange as the copies of files I give out are the "exact" version I have running inside of HL.

Questions:
1) Do you have any of your own .user files?

2) Can you give me a list of what "Official" data sets you have?

Something you have that I don't is clashing with the Unique ID for raSaveDise - which is the +4 Save against disease things.

Quote:
Maximum length for attribute 'value'
Regarding this issue your not using a "Mac" in beta are you? I think someone else reported that to me and they are a mac user.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; January 23rd, 2012 at 01:35 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #13
catman123456

Old January 23rd, 2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
I only did the powers themselves not the classes or other elements, you may have to wait a little bit for an answer on this problem as we are fairly busy with other projects right now.
allright
catman123456 is offline   #14
TCArknight

Old January 24th, 2012, 04:06 AM
I think I know what's causing this, but I'm not sure best way to handle it. I think is has to do with using the actual power available tags for the psion as well as having the Spells available
TCArknight is offline   #15
ChrisRevocateur

Old January 24th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Once you got the first error its sort of pointless to load a .por as HL has gone into safe mode and won't load any .user files.

As to the issues. That is very strange as the copies of files I give out are the "exact" version I have running inside of HL.

Questions:
1) Do you have any of your own .user files?

2) Can you give me a list of what "Official" data sets you have?

Something you have that I don't is clashing with the Unique ID for raSaveDise - which is the +4 Save against disease things.

Regarding this issue your not using a "Mac" in beta are you? I think someone else reported that to me and they are a mac user.
I'm having the same issue with raSaveDise. I even deleted my install of Pathfinder and re-did everything with only the PFSRD files as the add-ons, (specifically the automatically updated Bestiary and Psionics files, TouchAttacks.user, PFRPG_Monk_FoB.user, PFRPG_Adjustments.user, PFRPG_Fix_ArchetypeArmor.user, PFRPG_Concentration_Skills.user, and ARG_RaceBuilderv1.2.hl). I have all the official packages. I am not a Mac user at all. I use WinXP myself.

ALSO, when I load the Sewer Goblin from Council of Thieves Chapter 1, it doesn't recognize whatever dogslicer the person put on there, and I have to re-add them myself.
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #16
bodrin

Old January 24th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRevocateur View Post
I'm having the same issue with raSaveDise. I even deleted my install of Pathfinder and re-did everything with only the PFSRD files as the add-ons, (specifically the automatically updated Bestiary and Psionics files, TouchAttacks.user, PFRPG_Monk_FoB.user, PFRPG_Adjustments.user, PFRPG_Fix_ArchetypeArmor.user, PFRPG_Concentration_Skills.user, and ARG_RaceBuilderv1.2.hl). I have all the official packages. I am not a Mac user at all. I use WinXP myself.

ALSO, when I load the Sewer Goblin from Council of Thieves Chapter 1, it doesn't recognize whatever dogslicer the person put on there, and I have to re-add them myself.
The dogslicer is in the Rise of the Runelords dataset and should be in the inner sea world guide which is part of the core HL packages.
I've found that the dogslicer disappears to and have to re add it whenever I worked on the CoT datafiles.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

bodrin is offline   #17
ShadowChemosh

Old January 24th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the info. I think I have an idea how to fix this but still can't duplicate the issue on my computer.

If your willing to help I would like to be able to send you directly a "test" file to install and see if your issue goes away. If so send me an email to "my Forum User ID" at yahoo.com.

Quote:
Any chance you remember which characters or .por files those are? I thought I had fixed all the ones I had found but I guess not.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #18
bodrin

Old January 24th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Any chance you remember which characters or .por files those are? I thought I had fixed all the ones I had found but I guess not.
I think it's a quirky bug, both my sewer goblin and Nikmals sewer goblin loses the Broken Dogslicer weapons.

I'd suggest investigating those por files first!

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

bodrin is offline   #19
lordrodd

Old January 25th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for the info. I think I have an idea how to fix this but still can't duplicate the issue on my computer.
Just wondering if you've had any luck figuring this out as I'm also getting the error. Using Win 7.
lordrodd is offline   #20
Closed Thread