Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

TheIronGolem

Old January 4th, 2020, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderlorn View Post
I had SOP 1.43 and just purchased SOM and Destroyer's Handbook. Now Hero Lab is not happy with SOP or SOM. Receiving error messages. What is the proper install order for with the new purchases?

Current SOP/SOM:

1. SOP 1.43
2. SOP Expanded 1.7
3. SOP Destroyers 1.2
4. SOM 1.8
Definitely update Destroyer's Handbook (current version is 1.9) and see if that fixes things. If not, I will need a screenshot or copy-paste of your error.

As for installation order, these are the "rules":

1. SoP core should be installed before any other SoP content (Expanded Options, sphere handbooks, etc)
2. Same rule for SoM (I don't have any other SoM content out yet, but the principle will apply)
3. SoP and SoM core installed before Champions
4. In the future, Champions installed before other Champions content (like Study and Practice)
5. Some content may require the Community Pack (the Alteration handbook, for example). Any such package will inform you of this requirement in the included readme file.

On a related note, I'm going to be finishing the Auspician's Handbook this weekend. When I hand that off to DDS, I'm also going to give them the most recent version of every SOM/SOP book to date for Drivethru distribution. I don't normally do that because Adam is a busy guy and it isn't generally necessary, but enough time and iterations have passed that I think it's time for a refresh.
TheIronGolem is offline   #831 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old January 4th, 2020, 08:04 AM
Thank you! I totally forgot (probably because I was up way too late last night) there are new sources for every handbook and etc. Problem resolved.

EDIT: Posted at the same time, thank you TheIronGolem as well!

Happy New Year to you both!

Last edited by Anderlorn; January 4th, 2020 at 08:06 AM.
Anderlorn is offline   #832 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old January 4th, 2020, 08:44 AM
On a separate topic, is the Blaster Cannon Shield or Sphere Casting without any drawbacks supposed to eliminate Max Dex Bonus or is this a bug?

Last edited by Anderlorn; January 4th, 2020 at 08:56 AM.
Anderlorn is offline   #833 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old January 11th, 2020, 09:11 AM
Updates to SoP and SoM have been posted. Nothing exciting, just support for the upcoming Fate handbook (which should be available for purchase soon).

Going to do a bugfix pass on SoM before I start on the next sphere book.
TheIronGolem is offline   #834 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old January 11th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Auspician's Handbook is now up on Drivethru:

Hero Lab files only
Hero Lab files plus Auspician's Handbook PDF (with a bundle discount)
TheIronGolem is offline   #835 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old January 15th, 2020, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderlorn View Post
On a separate topic, is the Blaster Cannon Shield or Sphere Casting without any drawbacks supposed to eliminate Max Dex Bonus or is this a bug?
That seems buggy to me; I will have to look into it.

Wild Magic is next on the list, but I plan to do a bugfix pass on Spheres of Might before starting that. Any SoM bugs you've noticed but haven't reported, the next few days would be a great time to let me know about them.
TheIronGolem is offline   #836 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old January 15th, 2020, 06:29 PM
The troubadour mentor is giving this error
Attached Images
File Type: gif Untitled.gif (359.7 KB, 7 views)
catman123456 is offline   #837 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old January 24th, 2020, 06:39 AM
So, if you're impatient because I still haven't gotten around to developing your favorite DDS book for HL, I have good news:

I'm about to get some help!

WhiteUnggoy is joining me to help with development, and his first project is going to be the Abjurer's Handbook. This is going to give us a lot more flexibility in how we prioritize projects, because it means that picking a large and time-consuming project no longer means putting everything else on hold for months while the big project gets done.
TheIronGolem is offline   #838 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old January 24th, 2020, 07:10 AM
Hey all! Just dropping in to say hello, and that I'm excited to be working with TheIronGolem on getting more spheres content put on Hero Lab.
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #839 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old January 24th, 2020, 11:27 PM
Awesome news!
Welcome to Spheres.
Ualaa is offline   #840 Reply With Quote