Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

chaoscowboy

Old May 28th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
Can you post your .por file? NF is working for me in that it switches between Life or Death depending on whether I choose to channel positive energy or negative. If that's not working for you then I need to inspect your character more closely.

EDIT: Also, I'm not 100% sure from your description/screenshot, but the solution to your problem may be in this post, if it's the issue I'm thinking of.
Thanks. Sorry I can't share POR file cause I'm working with some forgotten realms stuff that while it doesn't affect spheres of power it does change deities and stuff so it would bugger out. That fix worked thanks.
chaoscowboy is offline   #351 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old May 28th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Adding 'Limited Divination' as a drawback, defaults to (Sense banned); there is no longer an option to choose (Divine banned).
Ualaa is offline   #352 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old May 28th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
Adding 'Limited Divination' as a drawback, defaults to (Sense banned); there is no longer an option to choose (Divine banned).
That, along with other ban-an-ability Drawbacks, are fixed in my current build. Working on update files now.

Unfortunately I haven't solved the Extend Thing problem, so Sphere Clerics and Witches are going to have their Domain/Patron Talents broken for the time being. Use the "Magic Talents Known (Sphere-specific)" adjustment as a workaround until I can get to the bottom of it.
TheIronGolem is offline   #353 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old May 28th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Okay, 1.20 for core is up, along with an incremental update for all other packages as well. This fixes all the problems you guys brought up today (except the aforementioned Cleric/Witch issue I'm still puzzling over).

Thanks to everyone who reported these bugs. Every time I convince myself I've been thorough in my testing you immediately prove me wrong.
TheIronGolem is offline   #354 Reply With Quote
chaoscowboy

Old May 29th, 2017, 05:43 AM
That's what we're here for. I for one love spheres of power and am using it for all my games going forward.
chaoscowboy is offline   #355 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 29th, 2017, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Every time I convince myself I've been thorough in my testing you immediately prove me wrong.
That's because as the coder you can only do unit testing not QA testing!

Its like proof reading your own writing. Just does not work well.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #356 Reply With Quote
EldritchWeaver

Old May 29th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Quote:
* Destruction sphere doesn't show the increased damage cost anymore for 1 SP.
Haven't been able to reproduce this one; when I check the increased damage box it displays the correct damage.
My problem is that I don't see the option for the checkbox. Under which tab is it? Also regarding charsheets, it is annoying that you can't have both versions printed at the same time. See other complaints about missing char sheet entries in my previous post. In particular, your new combined CL/MSD/MSB/... line gets cut of when I want to print the sheet. Also, I'd like to have for each sphere the CL and DC listed, if they differ from the base CL. I don't like having to calculate these things by hand and to add them by hand each time I print out a sheet.
EldritchWeaver is offline   #357 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old May 29th, 2017, 08:45 AM
The checkbox for increased damage is still on the In-Play tab, but I'll see about making it appear on the talent tables as well. The downside of the new UI is that I have to individually re-implement each control element I intend to be usable, so not all of them are accounted for yet.

I could probably include the SP-increased damage in the livename for Destructive Blast, so the specials entry looks like "Destructive Blast 3d6/5d6" at CL 5, for instance.

About character sheets and statblocks: I would like to investigate sometime what it takes to customize these outputs so that I can have it group SoP stuff in a more helpful way. Don't know when that'll happen, but it's on my wishlist for sure.
TheIronGolem is offline   #358 Reply With Quote
Grovestrider

Old May 29th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Any chance that you can get into contact with James W from Roll20 to see about collaborating with him in making it so that the Hero Lab importer works with characters using Spheres of Power?
Grovestrider is offline   #359 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old May 29th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grovestrider View Post
Any chance that you can get into contact with James W from Roll20 to see about collaborating with him in making it so that the Hero Lab importer works with characters using Spheres of Power?
I like the idea, but I have little enough spare time as it is, and I've already committed to doing Spheres of Might next.
TheIronGolem is offline   #360 Reply With Quote