Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 1st, 2017, 05:37 PM
OK, it's out there. Let me know if you into any issues.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old May 1st, 2017, 05:54 PM
Thanks!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
jfrazierjr

Old May 1st, 2017, 08:14 PM
It does not appear that the overflow issue on the character sheet was resolved, at least not for me.

I have a racial ability with "Close Small Blast Template take 2d6 damage. +2 on raise." in the Summary Text field(and the large text box also), but when I view in the Character sheet, it only shows "Close Small Blast Template take 2d6".
jfrazierjr is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old May 1st, 2017, 08:17 PM
The overflow issue I worked on was vertical in nature. The summary fields are intentionally limited. I'd suggest SBT for Small Blast Template.

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane

Last edited by CapedCrusader; May 1st, 2017 at 09:55 PM.
CapedCrusader is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old May 1st, 2017, 09:57 PM
I can relate, though. It's sometimes quite an art to get a summary to fit. It's meant to be kept brief.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
BilboH20s

Old May 2nd, 2017, 09:51 PM
I updated Savage Worlds, as well as all the Savage Settings. Now, when I load Savage Worlds, I get :

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing 'eqDNBeerBo' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNHardLB' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNHardLS' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNMealAv' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNMealCh' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNMealFi' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNMovieT' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNWineBo' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNWineGl' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eq50Grappl' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eq50Quiver' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)

After that, none of the settings come up, including my own files. I tried closing and restarting Hero Lab as well as reinstalling the Savage Worlds update. Any idea on what I can do to fix this?
BilboH20s is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:51 AM
Sounds like that's two specific setting files; one of them is probably 50 Fathoms from the look of it, and the other is probably one of the Deadlands .user files if I had to guess (most likely Deadlands Noir). Try temporarily removing those and see what happens. I'd also check with Zarlor and CC since I think all those are maintained by Zarlor except Deadlands Reloaded. Zarlor's indicated he has updated files for all of his.
Paragon is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old May 3rd, 2017, 11:12 AM
You need to make sure to not just download the Savage Worlds update but the settings as well because there were a lot of updates required on the data files to make them compatible with this update. To at least get past those specific errors make sure at the very least you get the updates for Deadlands Noir (that will fix the ones you have with DN in the name) and 50 Fathoms (which will take care of those with that 50 in the name).

And welcome to the forum.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #8 Reply With Quote