Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

Silveras

Old December 9th, 2018, 05:11 PM
A public service announcement: Because of the way the voting on the list works, people need to remember to visit periodically and vote for the new ideas you like that were added after your last visit.
Silveras is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Cammagno

Old December 9th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
There aren't enough eye roll icons in the universe.

My list was produced by actually following years of discussions of feature requests and includes only reasonable and rational requests. Yours includes things like a complete and ground up rewrite of the program as the #1 request, as of the time I write this post. So yeah super useful.
Your list includes only *those that YOU think are* reasonable and rational requests. You may be wrong about some of them.
I prefer a more democratic list, and IMHO it's up to LWD to decide if the requestes are reasonable or not.
But anyway, this community list does not take anything from your list, they are two lists build in a differewnt way, they can both be useful.
If you do not like one of them, do not contribute to it, it's your choice. I tried to contribute to both of them.
Cammagno is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old December 9th, 2018, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
Calendar Crew... you just lost the lead! Panic! Unite! Defeat the other ideas!
Yeah, no. I wasn't a Kickstarter backer, but as I understand it, a custom calendar feature was one of the Kickstarter promises. So, that shouldn't be up to a vote. That should be a default priority.
EightBitz is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old December 10th, 2018, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
Yeah, no. I wasn't a Kickstarter backer, but as I understand it, a custom calendar feature was one of the Kickstarter promises. So, that shouldn't be up to a vote. That should be a default priority.
This (and I am a Kickstarter backer). Please follow through with those things on which you sold the original idea first, then start expanding/voting/etc. Content market was in that list, so all good. Calendars were also in that original list of promises...
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Bidmaron

Old December 10th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Hear! Hear!
Bidmaron is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old December 10th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidhc O Casain View Post
This (and I am a Kickstarter backer). Please follow through with those things on which you sold the original idea first, then start expanding/voting/etc. Content market was in that list, so all good. Calendars were also in that original list of promises...
(Forgot to say - I'm pleased as punch about the 64 bit version, and the quickly improving communication, and the renewed and enthusiastic bug-squishing! So don't take the above as negative, please. It's just a plea that original promises come before other new features, since that's what we thought we were buying).
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #26 Reply With Quote