Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Authoring Kit

Notices

fablerede

Old September 29th, 2018, 03:59 PM
I have a hard time using the hero-lab editor, ive managed to use it a few times for minor things like races, but i have a few custom classes I wanted to add for my own use instead of trying to calculate them on paper since I GM so i dont have time to make character sheets for every enemy one at a time on paper which is why I really like hero lab. Is there anywhere I can commission someone to make a file for me that I can import to my herolab configuration with some custom content?Another issue I have is when I did add a custom race and such I couldnt share it with another herolab user so something modular would be nice.
fablerede is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old October 2nd, 2018, 03:47 AM
First - this doesn't sound like its for the Authoring Kit. (The A-Kit is for completely new game systems that you create yourself.) You would be better off posting in the forum for the Game System that you are using.
If you made a custom race, you would need to give/send a copy of the .user file to someone else. (You say you couldn't share it. Why not, what error did the other user get?)

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.

Last edited by Dami; October 2nd, 2018 at 03:50 AM.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote