Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Rednal

Old April 11th, 2018, 04:09 PM
I've been getting the following error that I THINK is related to the Diviner's Handbook. I just reinstalled all of the handbook files with the latest updates I could find on DTRPG, and I'm on 1.32 of the main SoP files.

Quote:
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'sopTlAugur' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'sopTlDisIn' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'sopTlDivAl' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'sopTlDivCm' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'sopTlDivDn' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'sopTlDivDr' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'sopTlDivEl' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
(And a bunch more like this that I'm not posting to save space)
Rednal is offline   #561 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old April 11th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednal View Post
I've been getting the following error that I THINK is related to the Diviner's Handbook. I just reinstalled all of the handbook files with the latest updates I could find on DTRPG, and I'm on 1.32 of the main SoP files.
I believe your Diviner's Handbook is out of date, because that is probably a reference to a procedure I used to use for prereqs on some talents (which has since been removed). I know you said you retrieved the latest one from Drivethru, however they don't always have the latest version available. As per this post, what you'll want to do is follow the instructions in the readme file to set up HL to detect and download the latest update to the handbook. That should get you fixed up. Oh, and make sure you do the same for the core package - 1.32 is the latest version now but there will be updates in the future and you want to be sure to get them as they become available! The same applies to any other expansion books you may have.
TheIronGolem is offline   #562 Reply With Quote
EldritchWeaver

Old May 6th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Found some problems:

If you take the Gift for Magic trait, that CL increase overrides any increase by a staff.

Also, there are some drawbacks not tagged correctly, despite being sphere-dependent, and can be taken without having that sphere:
  • Blatant-Side Effects (Mind)
  • Cloaking Darkness (Dark)
  • Crepuscular (Dark)
  • Fission (Creation)
  • Gas Mage (Creation)
  • Glorious (Life)
  • Inspirational Caster (War)
  • Kindred Knack (Mind)
  • Lens Focus (Light)
  • Lost in Translation (Mind)
  • Material Mimic (Creation)
  • Medicinal (Life)
  • Nimbus Focus (Light)
  • Nyctophobic Casting (Light)
  • Personal Magic (War)
  • Photophobic Casting (Dark)
  • Roving Glow (Light)
  • Shadow Dependence (Dark)
  • Slow Recovery (Life)
  • Small Unit Strategist (War)
  • Squadron Elite (War)
  • Sympathic Healing (Life)
  • Tactile Charm (Mind)
  • Unnatural Remedy (Life)
  • Water Wizard (Creation)

Last edited by EldritchWeaver; May 13th, 2018 at 12:03 PM.
EldritchWeaver is offline   #563 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old May 11th, 2018, 02:00 PM
So how far along is the SOM?
catman123456 is offline   #564 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old May 11th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Not as far as I'd like; the real-life-interference factor has been high of late. But it's coming along.

And I'm taking note of the bug reports too, so keep those coming.
TheIronGolem is offline   #565 Reply With Quote
cantroy

Old May 21st, 2018, 07:15 AM
I am also posting a couple other questions there, but I am waiting for a "ruling" on those. Such as allowing familiars besides the Omnimental.

I keep answering my own questions, OTHER than how to allow other familiars besides the Omnimental if so desired. Still don't have an answer as to why Incanters don't have the more traditional familiar options in the Spheres books, but that may just be more a flavor thing than anything related to the herolab coding. Thank you for all of your coding for us, by the way!

Last edited by cantroy; May 21st, 2018 at 06:22 PM.
cantroy is offline   #566 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old May 22nd, 2018, 07:08 PM
SoP Familiars are actualy part of the Conjurer book. They are kind of a weak cheap summons using the Conjuration sphere and use those rules instead of the Familiar from the regular Pathfinder rules. The Conjurer book however hasn't been made up for Hero Labs yet
GreyLurker is offline   #567 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old June 11th, 2018, 01:04 AM
How's things.Staying cool I hope IRL is treating you well
catman123456 is offline   #568 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 17th, 2018, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman123456 View Post
How's things.Staying cool I hope IRL is treating you well
Improving. I know there's a lot of people waiting on me and I do apologize for that. New stuff is not coming quickly, but it is coming.
TheIronGolem is offline   #569 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old June 17th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
Improving. I know there's a lot of people waiting on me and I do apologize for that. New stuff is not coming quickly, but it is coming.
That's cool. As some one once said its neither late or early its here whens its ready.
catman123456 is offline   #570 Reply With Quote