Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

aywyn

Old December 9th, 2018, 07:35 AM
I play an unchained summoner in a Pathfinder game and use Hero Lab as my primary tool for character creation and character sheet. However while leveling up, I noticed that spell levels for some of the summoner's spells are incorrect. For example Haste and Slow should be a spell level 2 for the summoner and not level 3 as well as Improved Invisibility which is listed as level 4 when it should be level 3. There are probably some more such examples but these are the three I came upon. Could this be fixed in any way, either with a program patch or a user made importable file? If a fix already exists, I'm sorry to say I couldn't find it, but I only looked at posts that were max 3 years old. Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Have fun!

Aywyn
aywyn is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 9th, 2018, 08:32 AM
Take a look at the summoner spell list on pg. 39 of Pathfinder Unchained - The unchained summoner gets the three spells you've listed at the levels we have them at, not the same level that an APG summoner gets them at.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
aywyn

Old December 9th, 2018, 10:48 AM
Thank you Mathias! I didn't realize there are actually different spell lists for a summoner and an unchained summoner. In this case all is as it should be. Keep up the great work!

Kind regards,

Aywyn
aywyn is offline   #3 Reply With Quote