Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Dark_Soul

Old February 3rd, 2018, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
I was seeing this before I replaced the current script. You need to completely erase the script currently in the community set and replace it with the above script.
That did it, thanks.
Dark_Soul is offline   #751 Reply With Quote
Gotrek

Send a message via Skype™ to Gotrek

Old February 11th, 2018, 10:50 AM
If I select the Martial Wizard variant from UA, the bonus feat (from fighter list) doesn't appear as available. The feat Scribe Scroll is eliminated in the right way
Gotrek is offline   #752 Reply With Quote
Dark_Soul

Old February 11th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotrek View Post
If I select the Martial Wizard variant from UA, the bonus feat (from fighter list) doesn't appear as available. The feat Scribe Scroll is eliminated in the right way
I've encountered this as well. It eliminates Scribe Scroll but doesn't replace it with a selectable bonus feat. It does grant bonus feats correctly at level 5+, but not at level 1.
Dark_Soul is offline   #753 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 12th, 2018, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotrek View Post
Thanks for the report. Fixed.
Sendric is offline   #754 Reply With Quote
Horcoel

Old February 20th, 2018, 07:48 AM
now i noticed,i dont know if you are aware of this,there is something wrong with paladin variants.You cant give paladin levels ıf your character is not lawfull good (completaly disappears from list)
Horcoel is offline   #755 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 20th, 2018, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horcoel View Post
now i noticed,i dont know if you are aware of this,there is something wrong with paladin variants.You cant give paladin levels ıf your character is not lawfull good (completaly disappears from list)
I'm afraid I'm unable to reproduce this issue. Can you explain?
Sendric is offline   #756 Reply With Quote
Horcoel

Old February 20th, 2018, 10:23 AM
You cant give paladin levels if your character's aligment isnt Lawfull good.For example if you are trying to do a Lawfull evil Paladin of Tyranny,you select paladin of tyranny from variants sector and set your aligment to lawfull evil but then you cant find Paladin cursor from classes/template section it disappears because you are not lawfull good.For level up my PoT to 12th lvl,I had to change his aligment to LG temporary : D
Horcoel is offline   #757 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 20th, 2018, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horcoel View Post
You cant give paladin levels if your character's aligment isnt Lawfull good.For example if you are trying to do a Lawfull evil Paladin of Tyranny,you select paladin of tyranny from variants sector and set your aligment to lawfull evil but then you cant find Paladin cursor from classes/template section it disappears because you are not lawfull good.For level up my PoT to 12th lvl,I had to change his aligment to LG temporary : D
Make sure you have set the class selection to ALL things instead of valid things. The base paladin class requires LG but once added to a character it can be other alignments based on the archetype.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #758 Reply With Quote
LiamChgo

Old February 28th, 2018, 05:54 PM
I have a player that is a cleric of Sune. He decided to multiclass to paladin. But it only gives him light or medium armor, while a paladin should have heavy armor as well.
After searching this forum, it appears that this is a known issue, but is there a chance of getting it fixed anytime soon? The posts I found about it go back almost a year.
LiamChgo is offline   #759 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 1st, 2018, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamChgo View Post
I have a player that is a cleric of Sune. He decided to multiclass to paladin. But it only gives him light or medium armor, while a paladin should have heavy armor as well.
After searching this forum, it appears that this is a known issue, but is there a chance of getting it fixed anytime soon? The posts I found about it go back almost a year.
Does this have to do with variant classes? Pretty sure it's a core bug, so I'm not sure there's much I can really do about this one.
Sendric is offline   #760 Reply With Quote