Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old February 6th, 2013, 11:49 AM
I have added the Shugenja and Spirit Shaman classes from Complete Divine. Remaining from this source are a number of prestige classes, relics (which will be added from the MIC), and a web enhancement which is of low priority.
Sendric is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 6th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfaolan View Post
Is anyone working on the races from the Eberron campaign setting for D&D 3.5? The only suggestions I've seen on adding them myself seem to be targeted at Pathfinder.
I don't know of anyone working on Eberron for d20. Right now my focus is the main line of books (specifically the Complete series at the moment).
Sendric is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 19th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Finished adding the remaining spells from Complete Mage.

Also added the warlock invocations.

Last edited by Sendric; February 19th, 2013 at 10:00 AM.
Sendric is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Riku9563

Old February 26th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Could you add the Forgotten Realms campaign setting? The new races and feats and stuff sun elf etc. That would be awesome.
Riku9563 is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 27th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku9563 View Post
Could you add the Forgotten Realms campaign setting? The new races and feats and stuff sun elf etc. That would be awesome.
I'd love to, but keep in mind I'm one person. I did get some help on the previous release which was awesome. I'll add Forgotten Realms to the list, but it'll be a while before I get to that.
Sendric is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
bfaolan

Old February 27th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Is there a set of tutorials somewhere that I could reference if I wanted to take a stab at adding some of the Eberron material?
bfaolan is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 28th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfaolan View Post
Is there a set of tutorials somewhere that I could reference if I wanted to take a stab at adding some of the Eberron material?
Yes and no. ShadowChemosh and ChiefWeasel have done quite a bit with the Pathfinder stuff in terms of an FAQ and video tutorials. Here's the link to the FAQ. In Shadow's signature is the link to the video tutorials.

Pathfinder is basically a more robust version of d20, so the basics of how things work will translate quite well. Its when you get into the nitty gritty that things will start to diverge. Still, its an excellent source that I suggest you take a look at. Beyond that, you can take a look at existing material to see how certain things are done.
Sendric is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Atheran

Old February 28th, 2013, 10:29 PM
I will watch the tuts and will try to help starting with either Savage Species races or FR Campaign setting and other FR books after that if you want help
Atheran is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Atheran

Old February 28th, 2013, 10:49 PM
I can help... After watching tuts/FAQs I can try to create FR campaign setting followed up by other FR books after if you want me to... Just... Tell me where to get any new downloads as I'm stuck at lawful_G 1.6 from cheaseweasel.
Atheran is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 5th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheran View Post
I can help... After watching tuts/FAQs I can try to create FR campaign setting followed up by other FR books after if you want me to... Just... Tell me where to get any new downloads as I'm stuck at lawful_G 1.6 from cheaseweasel.
Sorry. Just noticed this now.

The most recent version of the lawful_G community set is 1.8. You can get this set by following the instructions here.

I would love to have someone work on Forgotten Realms. My current focus is the Complete series, so I have no plans to look at FR in the near future. I also plan to change how the community set is delivered (after 1.9 is released probably later this month or early April), most notably by separating things like FR, Dragonlance, and Eberron out from the core set and making them separate downloads.

Thanks!

Last edited by Sendric; March 5th, 2013 at 10:34 AM.
Sendric is offline   #50 Reply With Quote