Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Aaron

Old October 2nd, 2014, 06:02 PM
This is mostly a bugfix release, just in time!

Bug Fixes
  • The Night's Rest button is now more accurate about which abilities and spell-like abilities should be reset by a night's rest.
  • Natural-Born Leader was raising an error with the Nobility and Leadership domains.
  • The Exotic Weapon Proficiency (heavy weapons) feat was missing.
  • Eidolons were getting too many evolution points.
  • The Sythesist summoner's Fused Eidolons were getting no evolution points.
  • Bless wasn't adding to the combat maneuver bonus.
  • The paladin's channel energy and lay on hands weren't counting their uses properly.
  • The White Necromancer was missing the majority of its spell list.
  • The Eidolon of a summoner with the First Worlder archetype wasn't getting any class skills.

Data File Authoring
  • Editor tabs that offer tracking information now have a "Dont' reset with a night's rest" checkbox that prevents that ability/item from being reset when the user clicks the Night's Rest button on the In-Play tab.
Aaron is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 2nd, 2014, 11:00 PM
Aaron,

The Night's Rest seems to start off at a value equal to a hero's level but I've noticed it's not accounting for hit points from racial hit dice on monsters/minions. Is this a bug?

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 2nd, 2014, 11:28 PM
RavenX, you've been around long enough to know you don't need to ask on the forums if something is a bug or not. Just report it. But yes, I think that is probably a bug.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 3rd, 2014, 12:27 AM
It's been reported as a bug.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 3rd, 2014, 03:28 PM
Thanks man, I appreciate you helping us out and I hope my previous post didn't offend. That certainly wasn't the intent, so sorry if it came off as snarky.

Last edited by Aaron; October 3rd, 2014 at 04:11 PM.
Aaron is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
darkhero03

Old October 6th, 2014, 08:06 AM
I can't get the new version installed. Says the servers are still down. Still switching them over?
darkhero03 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote