Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Alarian

Old July 20th, 2020, 11:49 AM
I added a NPC companion to my character sheet a while back and no longer need him anymore (GM decided he didn't want the hassle of having to plan for extra NPC party members in an already large PC group).

I removed the leadership skills and such, but I can't seem to find any way to delete my NPC from the character sheet. He's currently listed on the Allies Dashboard but there seems to be no way to get rid of him. If I go to Portfolio|Delete Hero|Delete all Allies, it says I can't delete the only hero in the portfolio. It doesn't matter if I have my main character or the ally selected as the active character.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Alarian is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 20th, 2020, 11:59 AM
I'd try putting back whatever allowed you to add him - hopefully, that will make the right table visible. Then, you'll have a delete button for the companion, and once that's deleted, you can delete Leadership again.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Alarian

Old July 21st, 2020, 09:23 AM
Sorry for the slow reply. I added back in the leadership skill and it made no difference. I still can't delete the Ally. It comes back with the same message every time. I've also tried making him an enemy of me and it still comes back with the same thing. Most frustrating.
Alarian is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Alarian

Old July 21st, 2020, 09:27 AM
Actually I just figured it out. It was on the other tab, there was a line that said hireling and I thought it was saying what went in that box and in actuality it was telling me I had a hireling...

So it worked correctly all along, I was just looking in the wrong place.
Alarian is offline   #4 Reply With Quote