Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 20th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
I had the same thing, but instead of changing the ID... I deleted that record.

I figured the error was a duplicate record, so there would be a means for DR/Cold Iron & Magic elsewhere, and deleting one of them wouldn't matter.
Yep that works also. I just don't like telling people to delete stuff just encase they click the wrong thing. It's easy to change a unique id back it's harder to restore a deleted Thing.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1301 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 21st, 2017, 09:54 AM
Are the kickstarter files maintained? Maybe someone could contact them to change stuff so it won't conflict next time there is an update?
Aaron is offline   #1302 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 21st, 2017, 10:18 AM
Ah, nevermind. Did some searching and I understand they have been abandoned.
Aaron is offline   #1303 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old July 21st, 2017, 10:21 AM
As far as I know, there is no one maintaining the Frog God Games stuff any more.

This is related to the (ongoing) issues with their other materials (Razor Coast, Stoneheart Valley, etc.).

The last time I contacted them, they were going to inquire about integrating their materials with the LWD deliverables (which may hopefully resolve the other issues), but that was 2-3 months ago, and I have no idea what happened (if anything) with that.
Silveras is offline   #1304 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 21st, 2017, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
As far as I know, there is no one maintaining the Frog God Games stuff any more.

This is related to the (ongoing) issues with their other materials (Razor Coast, Stoneheart Valley, etc.).

The last time I contacted them, they were going to inquire about integrating their materials with the LWD deliverables (which may hopefully resolve the other issues), but that was 2-3 months ago, and I have no idea what happened (if anything) with that.
I'm too low on the totem pole to know anything about the business side of things, and not trusted to have contact with any of our partners anyway, so I wouldn't know one way or the other, sorry.
Aaron is offline   #1305 Reply With Quote
jim_hm

Old July 21st, 2017, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I have not yet had time to really look into this Psionic bug yet. Honestly it sounds like its a BASE bug in HL itself and I may need to get LW to fix it.

I will update once I have had a chance to look into the issue......
I just wanted to confirm this for me as well, Charisma dictating power level limit. Very odd.
jim_hm is offline   #1306 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old July 21st, 2017, 11:11 AM
I long ago deleted my kickstarter FGG files when they started having problems. It has prevented a lot of trouble. Same thing with other Herolab files that third parties included with purchase in the past. They all started having problems and there was never any updating of the files.
Dwayne is offline   #1307 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old July 21st, 2017, 11:54 AM
I hate to put more on my shoulders but maybe I should try and talk to FGG about including those files in the Community Pack or Community Server downloads. Its means everyone could get to them but at least they would continue to work.

Owen from RGG allowed me to do that for allot of the S/RGG stuff and at least they keep working in the community Pack. Best example is the RGG Dragonrider class still works with the current version of HL. But the old version you get in the pdf for free does not.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1308 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old July 21st, 2017, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I hate to put more on my shoulders but maybe I should try and talk to FGG about including those files in the Community Pack or Community Server downloads. Its means everyone could get to them but at least they would continue to work.

Owen from RGG allowed me to do that for allot of the S/RGG stuff and at least they keep working in the community Pack. Best example is the RGG Dragonrider class still works with the current version of HL. But the old version you get in the pdf for free does not.
Honestly I think that is a bad idea for you. You already do too much and if you add on more work you are going to burn yourself out on Herolab. Keep telling yourself that you don't have to do everything.
Dwayne is offline   #1309 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
Honestly I think that is a bad idea for you. You already do too much and if you add on more work you are going to burn yourself out on Herolab. Keep telling yourself that you don't have to do everything.
You make a very good point!

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1310 Reply With Quote