Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

zrzero

Old March 27th, 2015, 11:24 AM
Using the polymorph/wildshape adjustments in the latest version still applies armors max dex penalty to AC, which is incorrect. My wild shaped druid in small air elemental form with wild hide armor should have +7 DEX bonus to AC, but his AC currently only receives a +4 DEX bonus to AC. I was wondering if there were plans to correct this in a future version or if we sort of just need to roll with it.
zrzero is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old March 27th, 2015, 12:36 PM
Bugs should just be reported instead of posting on the forum. You can report it HERE
AndrewD2 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old March 30th, 2015, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrzero View Post
Using the polymorph/wildshape adjustments in the latest version still applies armors max dex penalty to AC, which is incorrect. My wild shaped druid in small air elemental form with wild hide armor should have +7 DEX bonus to AC, but his AC currently only receives a +4 DEX bonus to AC. I was wondering if there were plans to correct this in a future version or if we sort of just need to roll with it.
There's nothing about the wild enchantment that raises the max dex bonus, even when wildshaped. You're getting the armor benefit, the dex ceiling is part of the package.
LazarX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
zrzero

Old March 31st, 2015, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarX View Post
There's nothing about the wild enchantment that raises the max dex bonus, even when wildshaped. You're getting the armor benefit, the dex ceiling is part of the package.
http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questio...-and-penalties

Wildshape removes all penalties and bonuses, including movement, armor check, and max dex. Wild armor restores the armor bonus, but not the penalties for wearing the armor, as its melded into the body.
zrzero is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Alakere Rani

Old June 13th, 2015, 11:14 PM
i was wondering if this is going to be fixed in anyway?
Paizo has even replied to it, as far to the max dex being removed, James Jacobs Creative Director replied, his is the 3rd post.

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2klg4?WILD-enchant-to-armor

i will also submit this as a bug
Alakere Rani is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old June 14th, 2015, 12:33 AM
Just an FYI James is not a rules guy so usually until an FAQ is released it won't get chanaged.
AndrewD2 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Alakere Rani

Old June 14th, 2015, 12:40 AM
ah, ok
thanks for the clarification
Alakere Rani is offline   #7 Reply With Quote