Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

3DprintedDM

Old August 15th, 2023, 09:47 AM
Good afternoon -
I had a few questions around the product for myself, and my party, that I was hoping to get a few quick answers too, to just understand the solution in general so we can apply affectively and know what we need to do.

1. As I have Patron Account for Hero Labs Online (Starfinder), are my players required to have a 'pay' account to join my Campaign?

2. Are my players required to add the core rule book (or other, i.e. Character Operations Manual) to create their characters in my campaign, and to level up and add 'items' and 'character capabilities' as they level up?

3. If the players are required to pay for accounts and/or pay for core rulebooks and addons, in order to use them in my campaign, is it possible for me to own their accounts (i.e. I create them and own it) and just give them access and have everything under one 'primary' account (3DprintedGM) so to speak?

My underlying goal is to be able to provide a means to share content, allow my players to more easily see what their characters can do, Level Up, track conditions etc, but I don't want them to have to buy books and pay for items.
3DprintedDM is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old August 15th, 2023, 10:33 AM
Pretty sure Apprentice accounts are now free for all systems. So they don't need a paid account. They just have to create the characters within your campaign, not in their main account. And you need to confirm you've enabled the sources for the campaign.

Lone Wolf is a bit behind on Starfinder, from what I've read, and some of the AP character options aren't in. You might want to verify that the system has the sources you intend to use for your game.
mototom is offline   #2 Reply With Quote