Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

mathematical Pi

Old December 11th, 2013, 03:40 AM
With new conversion programs like http://www.apportable.com/ showing up, does this increase the chance of an Android app coming?
mathematical Pi is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ChrisRevocateur

Old December 11th, 2013, 07:19 AM
As Lone Wolf is gonna want quality control of a conversion, even if they did use something like that, they'd probably still have an android developer look over all the code to make sure it actually works right, and it probably won't.

So the arrival of conversion programs is probably not gonna have any effect what-so-ever on the time until we get an Android app. They haven't come out to say that an Android version will follow, but considering the amount of people, like you and I, that keep asking for it, and the continued rise of Android's market share, I'm pretty damn sure that they probably will make an Android version.
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old December 11th, 2013, 08:23 AM
The current plan, as I understand it anyway, is to get the iPad version complete to the point where you can use it for character creation (rather than just viewing), and then move on to work on an Android version. There is a lot of demand for that, so I'm sure Colen and Co will get that done as soon as they can.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 11th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
The current plan, as I understand it anyway, is to get the iPad version complete to the point where you can use it for character creation (rather than just viewing), and then move on to work on an Android version. There is a lot of demand for that, so I'm sure Colen and Co will get that done as soon as they can.
To clarify Aaron's post a bit, we'll be assessing the development of an Android app after we get the full version of the iPad app out there. Aaron's comment about us being aware of the demand is spot-on. We hear you Android fans!
liz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote