Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nyarlathotep

Old July 12th, 2014, 07:36 PM
I've been entering topics in Realm Works and I recently learned about using tags to indicate the source material. I've added a snippet to my various topics using a Source tag. To make sure I haven't missed any topics I'd like to filter the results of the navigation pane to exclude any topic that has a source tag (basically to see what topics I haven't given a source tag yet).

It seems easy enough to only show topics that have the appropriate tag, but how would I exclude a particular tag?
Nyarlathotep is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 16th, 2014, 02:05 PM
When you go to select tags for the filter, there is a dropdown menu in the upper right of the dialog, next to the domain name of the tags in the "Tags Required" list. It's default set to "Any".

If you change it to "Not" any tags you pick will have topics excluded. If you pick ALL the tags in that domain, only topics which haven't been tagged with a tag in that domain. I believe this is what you're looking for.
Joe is offline   #2 Reply With Quote