Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Harmon

Old December 6th, 2007, 11:05 PM
M&M Beta is not working for me (us really- speaking for our group on that much).

Being unable to save my work has frustrated me and because of that I have stopped working on it other then a few attempts.

Reasoning- I work on a character for thirty minutes and have to leave then come back, redo all that I did or leave the program open, or have to close it because the computer needs to go off. It kinda sucks.

I would be more willing to work on this thing if I could save my work and come back to it. Ya, I know, its driven by greed, you guys need to make as much profit as possible to make it in this world, but I need a little help on this, cause right now- not gonna buy it (to many bad memories; to much frustration).

So I purpose a time sensitive save able. Give me four months free on the program then when that time is up tell me and I either have to uninstall or pay someone for it. I would love to work on this, I really would, but as I said (or implied) its to much of a pain to have to redo and rework my last effort to get any ideas out and down.

Kinda annoyed, and very understanding, hope we can find some middle ground here.
Harmon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote