Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 27th, 2010, 05:20 PM
(a bug reports thread for the 8/27/10 update)
Mathias is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Jhalad

Old August 27th, 2010, 05:43 PM
First off, thanks for the addon!
Under the Human Favored Class (Sorcerer) description, it says Oracle instead of Sorcerer.
Jhalad is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhalad View Post
First off, thanks for the addon!
Under the Human Favored Class (Sorcerer) description, it says Oracle instead of Sorcerer.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report. (BTW, Bard had the same problem, and I got that, too).
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old August 27th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Not a biggie but A Paladins Divine Health (level 3) doesn't show up under feats/traits/flaws or special abilities. Though it does say "immunity to diseases" by the saving throws.
Exitilus is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Cold Iron

Old August 27th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Human Barbarian's +1/3 Superstition favored bonus actually adds +1/2 in the generator.

Weapon Master's 20th level ability doesn't add the extra x1 to the critical multiplier like it does for the other Fighter Archtypes.
Cold Iron is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Zodd

Old August 27th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Intelligent items aren't fixed for Pathfinder game system.
I think they are based on 3.5 game system but in Pathfinder there are many differences about them.
Also, I think that ego score should be show better in the character sheet.

Another thing need to fix is favored class option for human oracle, sorcerer and wizard. The spell must be at least one level below the highest spell they can cast.

Last edited by Zodd; August 28th, 2010 at 06:49 AM.
Zodd is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodd View Post
Intelligent items aren't fixed for Pathfinder game system.
I think they are based on 3.5 game system but in Pathfinder there are many differences about them.
Also, I think that ego score should be show better in the character sheet.
Correct, the Intelligent items haven't been updated from 3.5. They're still on my to-do list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodd View Post
Another thing need to fix is favored class option for human oracle, sorcerer and wizard. The spell must be at least one level below the highest spell they can cast.
When I add the human race, a level of sorcerer, and CHA 11 to a blank character, then select the human sorcerer option, and on the in-play tab, increase the level to 1, a validation error pops up, telling me that I've selected a level that's too high (since the character can currently only cast 0 and 1st level spells, and can therefore only apply this ability to 0-level spells).

Could you be more specific about what you're seeing or not seeing?
Mathias is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Zodd

Old September 1st, 2010, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Correct, the Intelligent items haven't been updated from 3.5. They're still on my to-do list.

When I add the human race, a level of sorcerer, and CHA 11 to a blank character, then select the human sorcerer option, and on the in-play tab, increase the level to 1, a validation error pops up, telling me that I've selected a level that's too high (since the character can currently only cast 0 and 1st level spells, and can therefore only apply this ability to 0-level spells).

Could you be more specific about what you're seeing or not seeing?
I have create a human oracle 6. If I choose, at any level, one additional spell like favorite class bonus, I can take only spells level 0.
Zodd is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Iron View Post
Human Barbarian's +1/3 Superstition favored bonus actually adds +1/2 in the generator.

Weapon Master's 20th level ability doesn't add the extra x1 to the critical multiplier like it does for the other Fighter Archtypes.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
Not a biggie but A Paladins Divine Health (level 3) doesn't show up under feats/traits/flaws or special abilities. Though it does say "immunity to diseases" by the saving throws.
Since all the ability does is grant the immunity, it's hidden from the display on the Special tab and printout, to avoid clutter, since the effect is listed elsewhere.
Mathias is offline   #10 Reply With Quote