Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

zarlor

Old July 1st, 2014, 02:30 PM
I could probably add that you've also got an updated Deadlands from me if that helps on your update there.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
EricaOdd

Old July 11th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dartnet View Post
Taking a bit longer than expected. Almost done.
I hate to be a pain, but how goes the Rippers and Rippers Companion update?
EricaOdd is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
OverTheSwamp

Old July 18th, 2014, 11:11 PM
Aha! I just purchased the SW pack and was hoping the Evernight system would be included. I do see it is in the que, which is fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
T........Plus it's asked for more often than Evernight is, from what I've seen, ................
Since I have been invited to a SW Evernight game next week, (of all the random things that could happen) I'm posting my official 'asked for' bump to get the Evernight data file issued before the game.

...and then I'll be like *Bamn* Look how awesome Hero Lab is! Oh yea!

Cheers.
OverTheSwamp is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old July 19th, 2014, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTheSwamp View Post
Aha! I just purchased the SW pack and was hoping the Evernight system would be included. I do see it is in the que, which is fantastic.

Since I have been invited to a SW Evernight game next week, (of all the random things that could happen) I'm posting my official 'asked for' bump to get the Evernight data file issued before the game.

...and then I'll be like *Bamn* Look how awesome Hero Lab is! Oh yea!
PM sent. I always make any of my files that are under review available through private message if they aren't ready yet for those who want to try the "beta" version, so to speak.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old July 22nd, 2014, 08:41 PM
I have created a Hero lab file for the "Savage: Judge Dredd - Unofficial Savage Worlds conversion by Randy Mosiondz and Teller. It's a nice little conversion but is missing a lot of things from Judge Dredd. Some of the conversions I'm not happy with but did them as they were done. I think I will make some modifications to their conversions to better fit of what I think they should be more like, but this file is directly from their conversion.

If you would like a copy of my file, Just PM me with your email and I will send them to you.

I have attached a copy of a Street Judge I made with this file to let you see what I have done. Enjoy and let me know if you want a copy.

Peace out JBear (John)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Judge Sebastian Wolf.pdf (652.1 KB, 11 views)
jbearwillis is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 23rd, 2014, 02:59 PM
Added!
dartnet is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old July 23rd, 2014, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Added!
Oh sure, you add Judge Dredd but not East Texas University? Well, it is Texas, but still!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old July 23rd, 2014, 05:36 PM
Doh!

Etu added!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
oh sure, you add judge dredd but not east texas university? Well, it is texas, but still!
dartnet is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old July 23rd, 2014, 05:38 PM
Working on advanced Ripper tech now! And that's all that needs to be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaOdd View Post
I hate to be a pain, but how goes the Rippers and Rippers Companion update?
dartnet is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old July 23rd, 2014, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Doh!

Etu added!!!!
Now I'm feeling the love. Although it should probably be put at the bottom of that list since I haven't even submitted a file to Lone Wolf yet so it should only come out well after some of that other stuff.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #50 Reply With Quote