Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

FuzzyThall

Old September 28th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Thank you very much for a great sheet. My new standard.
FuzzyThall is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old September 30th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Glad you like it! Let me know if you find anything missing from it. I might not be able to figure out how to put it in there but I can sure try.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old October 24th, 2014, 08:09 AM
Updated this sheet to fall in line with the upcoming v3.1 of the Savage Worlds dataset.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
PhilAdams

Old January 11th, 2015, 08:16 PM
I create new "game systems" for the different Savage World settings I build out. Is there a way to get this to work inside those? I tried to install it in one of the directories, but even though the Sheets.hl shows up, it's not an option when I print. Works fine for Savage Worlds, though.
PhilAdams is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old January 12th, 2015, 06:03 AM
Just copy the dossier.user and the sheet_extended1.user and sheet_extended2.user files from your main data/savage directory over to your other game settings. Although I'm not exactly sure why you would bother with copying out whole new game systems for different settings. As long as you make good use of the "Source" setting you should be able to keep it all under the main Savage Worlds game system and take up a lot less disk space, too. The .hl file is a packaged install file, kind of like a .zip file, it contains the files you need but until it's unpacked Hero Lab won't know what to do with it.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually

Last edited by zarlor; November 20th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.
zarlor is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
basselope

Old November 24th, 2017, 10:40 AM
This is great! Thank's for creating this.
basselope is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
marroon69

Old January 30th, 2018, 04:01 PM
This sheet is awesome!!! Thank you very much...I have two humble questions?

1. Can we get this added to the downloads like the pathfinder sheets? Not even sure who to ask but it would be easier for everyone to find?

2. Is there a way to organize the gear list so things are in containers? Just wondering...

Once again thank you for all your work!!!
marroon69 is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old January 31st, 2018, 04:55 AM
On 1, that's a Lone Wolf question, nothing I can do about that.

On 2, I have no idea how to even do that. It may be possible but I just don't have any clue how I would go about doing that. Making the above was more about being able to figure out some of the very simple things in the sheet that I could modify. Something like that, though, is WAAAY over my head. Sorry.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
ravengode

Old March 26th, 2018, 10:13 AM
Hey I noticed that the racial abilities section isn't wrapping to the next column. We're doing some custom stuff, and the amount of racial abilities is longer. So the extended sheet isn't wrapping those abilities to the next column. Any way to fix this?
ravengode is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old March 26th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Maybe? Honestly just looking at that stylesheet makes my head spin. I'm not exactly sure what tells it to span columns, but maybe CC is more familiar with the process and can give me some hints on what I would need to look at or change.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #50 Reply With Quote