Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mr_Rose

Old July 17th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Owl View Post
Unit size is not in use anymore, it's all % now. If you've 25% core then all is fine.
I'm not talking about the size of individual units; I'm talking about the explicit minimum on the number of non-character units described under the heading "Minimum Three Units" on page 134 of the 8e rulebook and summarised again in the table on p.135.

@karlhunt; is there anywhere that the current known issues and/or progress levels is available on-line, like google docs or something?

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Sir Owl

Old July 17th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Rose View Post
I'm not talking about the size of individual units; I'm talking about the explicit minimum on the number of non-character units described under the heading "Minimum Three Units" on page 134 of the 8e rulebook and summarised again in the table on p.135.
My misstake. Some havn't got it that the army list in the army book aint in use anymore so mixed it with that.
Sir Owl is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
hammerofulric

Old July 17th, 2010, 01:15 PM
4shared is a nightmare! I've spent several hours trying to get the file. Any chance of hosting this somewhere else?
hammerofulric is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
karlhunt

Send a message via MSN to karlhunt Send a message via Yahoo to karlhunt

Old July 17th, 2010, 06:05 PM
I had a site that I would have kept this on but it got hacked and brought down about two months ago, as such I don't really have a place to store files or progress reports. Though if anyone wants to host I'm more than happy to get you the files.

Update for today, I got lazy and spent time witht he wife and kids rather than preogramming, as such tonight's update will be small. It should be up within the hour.

File's up. Got Orcs tonight.

Last edited by karlhunt; July 17th, 2010 at 06:39 PM.
karlhunt is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
AcedentProne

Old July 17th, 2010, 08:57 PM
The only real change that needs to be made to Ogre Kingdoms, functionality wise, is that the battle standard bearer can equip normal items, not just magic ones. Also, are you adding unit types and their benefits down the road (i.e. Stomp)?
AcedentProne is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
karlhunt

Old July 17th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Yes I intend to try and get everything in, though it will take a while as right now it's just Silks and I.

But thanks for the reminder on Stomp, I'm trying to set up a spreadsheet to track what I still need to do.
karlhunt is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old July 18th, 2010, 01:49 AM
Weird one: Going through the Orc list and it seems that a Black Orc Warboss can take a Scroll of Leeching as a Magic Weapon.

Also; one more thing for your spreadsheet; the HW/Sh "bonus" is now a 6+ Ward save, not an additional +1 to mundane saves.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
praxedes

Old July 18th, 2010, 12:04 PM
HI- first off, well done for the excellent work so far. Secondly, when building a 3000 point army for dwarves led by thorek ironbrow, i noticed his points were being calculated into both lords and heroes % allocations. I assume that this is not an error but because he and thorgrim ironfist used to take up a hero slot and a lord slot. The errata 1.1 for dwarves specifically removes the reference to hero slots, however, so they should only be calculating on lord % allocations as far as I can tell! There may be other army special characters for whom this is the case- I don't think any lord character is also a hero under the new system!

Thanks a bunch

~P~
praxedes is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old July 18th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Orc validation bug: It just told me I can only have as many characters as I am allowed heroes.
Mr_Rose is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
karlhunt

Old July 18th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praxedes View Post
HI- first off, well done for the excellent work so far. Secondly, when building a 3000 point army for dwarves led by thorek ironbrow, i noticed his points were being calculated into both lords and heroes % allocations. I assume that this is not an error but because he and thorgrim ironfist used to take up a hero slot and a lord slot. The errata 1.1 for dwarves specifically removes the reference to hero slots, however, so they should only be calculating on lord % allocations as far as I can tell! There may be other army special characters for whom this is the case- I don't think any lord character is also a hero under the new system!

Thanks a bunch

~P~
Please read the Known bugs section
karlhunt is offline   #50 Reply With Quote