Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

karlhunt

Send a message via MSN to karlhunt Send a message via Yahoo to karlhunt

Old May 18th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Ok so here's the situation. Using the latest datafile (happened in the file previous as well) when I take a detachment of archers for any state troop I get an error that I have one too many. The exact message is

[Det] Archers: Unit too Big! Reduce by 1 model.

Now I should be able to take up to half as many archers as I have in my parrent unit. This happens with Parent units made of Crossbowmen, Halberdiers, Handgunners, Spearmen, Swordsmen, and Greatswords. The army of Middenland list also has this with the Teutogen Guard.

Archers are the only detachment I have the problem with, all others work correctly.

What appears to be happening is that where all other detachments correctly set their max size to parent unit/2 the archers are using parent unit/2-1

Also the archer detachments should not be able to select the huntsman upgrade as this makes them scouts but detachments must deploy at the same time as their parent unit. The 6th edition empire book speciffically forbade huntsmen detachments.

Thank you for your time.

Karlhunt

If you would like me to send you an army list displaying the problem I can but making it happen on your end should be fairly straight forward.
karlhunt is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
karlhunt

Send a message via MSN to karlhunt Send a message via Yahoo to karlhunt

Old August 7th, 2008, 07:38 AM
I've been pooring through the data files here with no luck, might help if I knew what I was doing better. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?
karlhunt is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old August 25th, 2008, 01:01 PM
thanks! i will get thif fixed :~)
robert is offline   #3 Reply With Quote