Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 13th, 2010, 02:07 PM
(a bug reports thread for the 12/13/10 update for the Pathfinder files)
Mathias is online now   #1 Reply With Quote
djc664

Old December 13th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Both the Lion & Tiger Animal Companions are listed as Medium but with 10' space size - should be 5' space.

Looks like leftovers from the Bestiary Animals, which are both Large & take 10' space.
djc664 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
areteas

Old December 13th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Class Special Recklessness (for Chevalier PrC out of Pathfinder Adventure Paths) doesn't actually adjust attack/damage values (granted via morale bonus) when activated on in-play tab. Timing issue maybe? (Set to Pre-Levels for ability that grants bonus based on # of levels in PrC)
areteas is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Bigkilla

Old December 13th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Ok. Let me try this again.

When you equip a buckler it gives you a -1 attack penalty regardless of having a weapon equipped in the offhand or using a 2 handed weapon. So in essence I have a character wielding a rapier and a buckler and he gets a -1 to his attack roll.

Buckler
This small metal shield is worn strapped to your forearm. You can use a bow or crossbow without penalty while carrying it.

Benefit: You can also use your shield arm to wield a weapon (whether you are using an off-hand weapon or using your off hand to help wield a two-handed weapon), but you take a –1 penalty on attack rolls while doing so. This penalty stacks with those that may apply for fighting with your off hand and for fighting with two weapons. In any case, if you use a weapon in your off hand, you lose the buckler's Armor Class bonus until your next turn. You can cast a spell with somatic components using your shield arm, but you lose the buckler's Armor Class bonus until your next turn. You can't make a shield bash with a buckler.
Bigkilla is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 14th, 2010, 06:20 AM
My post vanished. Very strange. Anyway, the Druid's Vestment costs 10,000 gold in Hero Lab but should only be 3,750 gold according the the Core Rulebook and the PSRD.
blzbob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 14th, 2010, 08:01 AM
blzbob - there's a deletion message left in place of it. I said I deleted it because I don't ignore the old bug reports threads just because a message was posted there between when the next release is packaged up and when the release actually comes out.

I will address the issue you've posted, in the original posting.
Mathias is online now   #6 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 14th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigkilla View Post
Ok. Let me try this again.

When you equip a buckler it gives you a -1 attack penalty regardless of having a weapon equipped in the offhand or using a 2 handed weapon. So in essence I have a character wielding a rapier and a buckler and he gets a -1 to his attack roll.
Crazy question here, but do you have Weapon Finesse? I am going to assume its a Non-Masterwork Buckler with Weapon Finesse being used with the Rapier. If so you the feat Weapon Finesse is correctly applying the negative ACP from the shield.

If any of the above is not the case then their could be an issue...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Fourhrsmnracing

Old December 14th, 2010, 11:10 AM
OK so the favored class option for the human sorcerer where you can add an extra spell to your list is not working right.

as it states "Add one spell known from the sorcerer spell list. This spell must be at least one level below then the highest spell level the sorcerer can cast"

I am a level 4 human sorcerer i have 2nd level spells and it is only letting me add another 0 level spell when i should be able to add a 1st level spell for the favored class option.
Fourhrsmnracing is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Fourhrsmnracing

Old December 14th, 2010, 11:18 AM
ohhhh i found my answer didnt read further into the description i have to select a tab in the in-play tab to make it work right.
Fourhrsmnracing is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Baraccus

Old December 14th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Have created a sorcerer and just leveled up to 7th level. Tried to add the Arcane Bonus feat "Improved Initiative", however it is nowhere to be found. Umm, what's up with that? All of the rest are there.
Baraccus is offline   #10 Reply With Quote