Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

rashidali

Old December 16th, 2010, 09:59 PM
The drug Flayleaf is spelled Drug, Flyayleaf in the gear section when you have the Gamemastery Guide checked for inclusion for the data files.
rashidali is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old December 17th, 2010, 08:14 AM
On risner's suggestion I transferred the HH from the horse to the PC and started adding things in it. It does not affect the total encumbrance but it also does not change the speed as having those items not in a backpack which was my initial complaint, the effect it had on the PC's speed. Thanks for the suggestions and helping correct a misinterpretation.
silverhair2012 is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 17th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashidali View Post
The drug Flayleaf is spelled Drug, Flyayleaf in the gear section when you have the Gamemastery Guide checked for inclusion for the data files.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #33 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 17th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhair2012 View Post
On risner's suggestion I transferred the HH from the horse to the PC and started adding things in it. It does not affect the total encumbrance but it also does not change the speed as having those items not in a backpack which was my initial complaint, the effect it had on the PC's speed. Thanks for the suggestions and helping correct a misinterpretation.
I apologize, I don't understand what you're saying about the PC's speed, could you please rephrase your question if you still have a problem you need me to address?
Mathias is online now   #34 Reply With Quote
drewaustin

Old December 17th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Hello,
I have been playing a lvl 10 Gnome Cavalier (Order of the Sword) with a Wolf mount and have encountered some bugs/missing calculations. All of these apply to when I have checked off "Charging" and "Mounted (bonded mount)."
  • +2 to hit while charging - Should be +4 as per Cavalier's Charge APG 33
  • -2 AC penalty while charging - Should be no penalty as per Cavalier's Charge APG 33
  • No Mount STR bonus added to damage - Mount's STR bonus shold be added to damage roll as per Order of the Sword's Mounted Mastery APG 37

I don't think I have misinterpreted any of these rules. I hope this helps. Keep up the good work!
drewaustin is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 17th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewaustin View Post
Hello,
I have been playing a lvl 10 Gnome Cavalier (Order of the Sword) with a Wolf mount and have encountered some bugs/missing calculations. All of these apply to when I have checked off "Charging" and "Mounted (bonded mount)."
  • +2 to hit while charging - Should be +4 as per Cavalier's Charge APG 33
  • -2 AC penalty while charging - Should be no penalty as per Cavalier's Charge APG 33
  • No Mount STR bonus added to damage - Mount's STR bonus shold be added to damage roll as per Order of the Sword's Mounted Mastery APG 37
I don't think I have misinterpreted any of these rules. I hope this helps. Keep up the good work!
I have not gotten the chance to implement the effects of either of these abilities. They're on my to-do list. Sorry about this.
Mathias is online now   #36 Reply With Quote
erian_7

Old December 17th, 2010, 11:46 AM
A Gnome alchemist under the effects of reduce person is shown as unable to use his Bombs (incorrect weapon size).
erian_7 is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 17th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erian_7 View Post
A Gnome alchemist under the effects of reduce person is shown as unable to use his Bombs (incorrect weapon size).
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #38 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old December 19th, 2010, 05:35 AM
Mathias, my comment about a PC's speed in regard to his encumbrance was based on personal experience. Let me try to explain. My current PC in Kingmaker was having problems with being able to move 20 feet instead of his base 30 feet because of his STR score. He had to transfer most of his gear to a pack animal to keep his speed up. Then when I got the Handy Haversack I only noticed that his encumbrance did not change but forgot to look at his speed. Now I see that the total weight of his equipment doesn't change with a HH but his speed is not hampered by what is in the HH. So no I don't have a problem now. Thanks for attempting to correct an apparent problem that is actually nonexistent.
silverhair2012 is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 19th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhair2012 View Post
Now I see that the total weight of his equipment doesn't change with a HH but his speed is not hampered by what is in the HH.
I'm curious, as I don't see this. I see the total weight of the gear changed.

Can you send the .por file?
risner is offline   #40 Reply With Quote