Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

rashidali

Old November 7th, 2010, 09:45 PM
I was going to input all of the dragons and their ages into Herolab and make the file available to all users, but wanted to see if anyone was doing this? I noticed that Shadow has made the black and green dragons, but no further work I can see on it. I wanted to know if anyone was doing this so as to not waste my time doing it.

Also I was thinking of dealing with the different age categories as templates with the wyrmling age as the base creature. Does this sound like the way to go or should I input the each of the dragon age categories as separate base creatures, like the black dragon is?
rashidali is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old November 8th, 2010, 01:49 AM
Personally I would prefer the different base creatures. It is just easier to find is all and less to deal with. (speaking from the lazy part of me)

G'Luck and thanks!
Nikmal is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rashidali

Old November 8th, 2010, 08:03 AM
I was thinking about it, and maybe a drop down box to choose an age category that assigned everything for that age of a dragon. I think this would be listed on the same page as where you choose the race of a character under racial abilities. This might work better.
rashidali is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Jhalad

Old November 12th, 2010, 04:18 AM
Rashidali,
I've updated my file I sent to Shadow Chemosh a while back to include all of the chromatics. Just waiting for it to be posted.
Jhalad is offline   #4 Reply With Quote