Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 8th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Hello everyone,

New updates for M&M 2nd and 3rd edition are now available! Here's the list of enhancements we added to M&M3:
  • Added a new "Hide Default Power Name" setting under Optional Rules. If checked, powers with no custom name will be displayed as "Burst Area Blast 5" instead of "Blast: Burst Area Blast 5". Powers with a custom name always have the custom name prepended to the power name.
  • The "Feature" power extra is no longer unique.
  • Languages now appear at the start of the background details section, so they don't get lost at the end of the background text.
  • The Improved Critical feat has been updated - new versions of this feat allow you to select multiple appropriate attacks to improve, just like the Close Combat / Ranged Combat skills. Old versions will continue to behave as before, but you can delete and replace them to get access to the new functionality.
  • All powers in the Library are now printed in a separate table on the character sheet, unless the new "Hide Powers in Library" output option is checked.

We also fixed a bunch of bugs for both M&M2e, and added a new feature or two for second edition also. You can find the full bug fix list in the game system FAQs, so check there if you want all the details.

Enjoy, and as usual post here regarding any bugs that you find!
Colen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 8th, 2011, 06:33 PM
^_^ Cool! I see you took the easy way of disabling checking Attractive for NPCs. I imagine that there were side effects to my way of setting things up.

The only new feature for 2E I see in the FAQ (incidentally, I had to route to that via the program. The release notes are hard to find via the webpage in my experience) is the printing of the library powers. The Power Settings still don't elaborate on their details, not even including which extras are on them, but I don't remember them showing up on the attack list before, so that's progress, I think. ^_^ Assuming I didn't just forget them showing up before.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Woodclaw

Old July 8th, 2011, 11:14 PM
I'm always grateful for an update. Still I can't help but noticing that the Dynamic Powers bug is still present (as predicted it will take a while to fix).
Woodclaw is offline   #3 Reply With Quote