Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

kenofyork

Old March 9th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Hi,
I just joined this forum because I am stuck. I am creating data files for Warhammer 3rd edition using army builder 2. I can not understand the tags concept in army builder3 so I gave up and went back to ab2.
Anyhow, I have a working model for adjusting the move stat based on the current save of the model. The more you add armor the slower you go. I staged all the stuff so it works. Mounts go before shields, which go before armor. Armor has the little stat modifier and it works for everything. I even added double penalty for elves. I thought I would drop the magic armor in AFTER this stat adjustment. However, the magic armor is an item and goes before my armor adjustment. This creates a problem, because a magic shield is not heavier than a standard one it just saves better.
How can I get my -1 save from the magic armor item to be processed AFTER the option armor which tells it to reduce movement by 6-sv*.5 ?
The only solution I can think of is to have magic armor as an option which is not going to look pretty. Thanks in advance. This is only my 3rd file I built and by far the hardest.
kenofyork is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
kenofyork

Old March 10th, 2010, 12:02 PM
I think I got it sorted. My file is becoming less elegant all the time but it works. I added an option for magic armor that de-selects the standard armor and adds an item for magic armor. That item has tweaks that define what ability the armor has. The magic armor has its own movement equation that adjusts for the better save. This file keeps getting bigger but it is working!
kenofyork is offline   #2 Reply With Quote