Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

JimGroves

Old December 24th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Looking forward to the new year when you spill the beans! Get that presentation ready!
JimGroves is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old January 7th, 2010, 10:32 AM
It's the first whole week of January! Are you able to say anything about this project yet?
JimGroves is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Spence

Old January 7th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyOlsen View Post
It's the first whole week of January! Are you able to say anything about this project yet?
Yes, they have officially announced, in a completely unofficial and deniable manner, that no details are forthcoming in the immediate future though it is possible that other details may emerge should a need for them be determined at a currently unforeseen time in the future. That is not to say they are refusing to disseminate the information, simply that they may not wish do so in any near time-frame. More to follow, maybe.
Spence is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old January 8th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Well played.

sigh
JimGroves is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 10th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyOlsen View Post
While we appreciate the eagerness, we aren't ready to announce anything official yet. The current plan should have us announcing something this quarter - i.e. by the end of March. We prefer getting all the pieces into place prior to announcing anything publicly. That way, once we *do* announce something, we're able to deliver a product that lives up to what we promised and is released in the approximate timeframe we promised. :-)

So please be patient. You'll definitely be hearing about the new product as soon as we're confident about all the details. :-)
rob is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old January 10th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Okay..

I'll give you a few months.
JimGroves is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
bocephus

Old February 4th, 2010, 02:48 AM
So, maybe some sort of campaign management software...? ...in a really useful and consolidated way, while making it profitable for publishing companies... modular and independent of rule set, but enough useful data to require licensing. Organize all your crap and function as a Game Screen/rules wiki as well. Maybe like The Keep by nbos on steroids and non generic.

I hope that's mostly correct, cause that would be pretty awesome, and would be useful for both live table top and VTT games. I would definitely be a customer. There must be more though, if it's useful for LARP stuff too.

So, I think I made a good decision when I ordered a CDROM of Hero Lab just a little while ago. After spending more time with the program and seeing the fast customer support forum response, even for a demo user, I was sold! Looking forward to getting it and plugging some characters into d20Pro.
bocephus is offline   #27 Reply With Quote