Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Kalladar

Old January 2nd, 2015, 05:36 AM
I have probably all of the datasets you can have for herolab. Everytime I load pathfinder, it tells me I have a timing warning and to fix it to remove the warning. I have looked at the timing report, but it is way to long to review. Is there a way to load the timing report in a program that would show the discrepancies without too much overload. I have removed all of my user created files and the timing error still shows up. I thought it started when I pulled an actual pathfinder update, but am not sure. It has been going on for a while now. I mentioned it once to shadowchemosh, but I wasn't too concerned at that point, thinking the error would be corrected with an update. That hasn't happened to this point. Any thoughts?
Kalladar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
psych777

Old January 2nd, 2015, 05:44 AM
i'd be interested as well as i keep getting apparently the same error. i just assumed it was one of the files i edited but couldn't make sense of the timing report.
psych777 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 2nd, 2015, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalladar View Post
I have probably all of the datasets you can have for herolab. Everytime I load pathfinder, it tells me I have a timing warning and to fix it to remove the warning. I have looked at the timing report, but it is way to long to review. Is there a way to load the timing report in a program that would show the discrepancies without too much overload. I have removed all of my user created files and the timing error still shows up. I thought it started when I pulled an actual pathfinder update, but am not sure. It has been going on for a while now. I mentioned it once to shadowchemosh, but I wasn't too concerned at that point, thinking the error would be corrected with an update. That hasn't happened to this point. Any thoughts?
Kalladar,

Do you use Forgotten Realms data that I have posted? I found a timing error issue in one of the files after weeks of trying to figure out where it was coming from. That error will go away when I release the next update. It took me a few weeks to locate the file the error was coming from.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
psych777

Old January 2nd, 2015, 06:37 PM
ahhhh!
psych777 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old January 5th, 2015, 11:00 AM
I hate when something changes in the core files and I have to go back and fix it in my data and don't know where the item in question is. This actually took many hours of searching and digging just find which file the error was coming from. It actually was coming from the deities and spells data. There's one feat there tied to the craft domain which is causing it. It's been fixed on my end and will be released as a bug fix soon.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old January 5th, 2015, 11:24 AM
I went ahead and did an update to address this error, so download 2.2 for the Forgotten Realms and the error from my files should disappear.

RavenX is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
psych777

Old January 5th, 2015, 05:12 PM
sweet that fixed it!
psych777 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old January 5th, 2015, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych777 View Post
sweet that fixed it!
I should hope so, it took me many days to find. Happy downloading everyone, and a happy new year to all.

RavenX is offline   #8 Reply With Quote