Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dami

Old September 13th, 2015, 01:54 AM
Error noted with "Archon, Hound" from the Monster Manual 1.user file. The special abilities: Aura of Menace, Constant Magic Circle Against Evil, Constant Tongues, and Greater Teleport, all occur twice on the Special tab. They have been assigned as special abilities, but they are already assigned as part of the Subtype: Archon.
Dami is offline   #361 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old September 14th, 2015, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
Error noted with "Archon, Hound" from the Monster Manual 1.user file. The special abilities: Aura of Menace, Constant Magic Circle Against Evil, Constant Tongues, and Greater Teleport, all occur twice on the Special tab. They have been assigned as special abilities, but they are already assigned as part of the Subtype: Archon.
Thanks. This has been fixed and will be available with the next release.
Sendric is offline   #362 Reply With Quote
Landryan

Old September 27th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Hi - I believe the Baaz Draconian is missing his bonus Martial Weapon Proficiency in Longsword (only).

Thanks so much for including the Dragonlance books in the community created data set.
Landryan is offline   #363 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old September 29th, 2015, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landryan View Post
Hi - I believe the Baaz Draconian is missing his bonus Martial Weapon Proficiency in Longsword (only).

Thanks so much for including the Dragonlance books in the community created data set.
Alright. I'll take a look at this. You're welcome? To be honest, the DL stuff was already there by the time I took this over. I've been meaning to take a look at it and clean it up, but just haven't gotten around to it. This should be an easy enough fix though.

Update: Just about all of the Draconian Races from that source appear to have been given the Run feat. I'm not sure why since it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the race entries in Dragons of Krynn. I think I'm going to remove that feat and just make sure each of these races has the correct set of armor/weapon proficiencies.

Last edited by Sendric; September 29th, 2015 at 06:46 AM.
Sendric is offline   #364 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 1st, 2015, 03:07 PM
I'm a huge fan of Dragonlance. The Baaz may have had the Run feat in the campaign setting book maybe? Not that that wasn't superceded by later published rules for them.
Aaron is offline   #365 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 1st, 2015, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I'm a huge fan of Dragonlance. The Baaz may have had the Run feat in the campaign setting book maybe? Not that that wasn't superceded by later published rules for them.
Doesn't look like it, but I imagine it's from somewhere. In any case, the community set now matches the source. I also like Dragonlance, and I would love to dive into the data for that. I just haven't had the time.
Sendric is offline   #366 Reply With Quote
Landryan

Old October 2nd, 2015, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Doesn't look like it, but I imagine it's from somewhere. In any case, the community set now matches the source. I also like Dragonlance, and I would love to dive into the data for that. I just haven't had the time.
It's from the original Dragonlance Campaign setting sourcebook, which describes the Draconian as a monster. The Dragons of Krynn sourcebook then went on to describe draconians in a Monster Race style more befitting of 3.5.

All Draconian "monsters" in the Campaign Setting were given the Run feat. The Baaz was given Toughness, which I assigned has his feat in the Hero Lab template.

The run feat is not mentioned anywhere in the Dragons of Krynn sourcebook. I can check over at the Dragonlance forums if you like, find out if it should still apply or if it's been superseeded.

thanks again!

Last edited by Landryan; October 2nd, 2015 at 12:25 PM.
Landryan is offline   #367 Reply With Quote
Landryan

Old October 2nd, 2015, 12:29 PM
Quote:
It's from the original Dragonlance Campaign setting sourcebook, which describes the Draconian as a monster. The Dragons of Krynn sourcebook then went on to describe draconians in a Monster Race style more befitting of 3.5.

All Draconian "monsters" in the Campaign Setting were given the Run feat. The Baaz was given Toughness, which I assigned has his feat in the Hero Lab template.

The run feat is not mentioned anywhere in the Dragons of Krynn sourcebook. I can check over at the Dragonlance forums if you like, find out if it should still apply or if it's been superseeded.

thanks again!

Got it! In Dragons of Krynn the Run feat is mentioned in the Base Draconian entry (i.e. properties of all draconians).

Text as follows:
HTML Code:
Gallop: Winged draconians are exceptionally swift, and gain Run as a bonus feat.
So please keep the run feats in - thanks!

Last edited by Landryan; October 2nd, 2015 at 12:42 PM.
Landryan is offline   #368 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 3rd, 2015, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Got it! In Dragons of Krynn the Run feat is mentioned in the Base Draconian entry (i.e. properties of all draconians).

Text as follows:
HTML Code:
Gallop: Winged draconians are exceptionally swift, and gain Run as a bonus feat.
So please keep the run feats in - thanks!
Ah. Ok. Thanks for finding that. I'll make the appropriate adjustment.
Sendric is offline   #369 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 5th, 2015, 01:57 PM
Vindication, huzzah!
Aaron is offline   #370 Reply With Quote