Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

LimpingNinja

Old March 12th, 2019, 10:44 PM
It would provide some good convenience if the Validation Report were clickable to jump to the section that is referenced. While the color-coding is very helpful in drilling down to where you need to be, this just provides a quicker jump to lazy souls.

-LimpingNinja
LimpingNinja is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old March 13th, 2019, 04:59 AM
Keep em coming! Send your feature enhancement suggestions/requests to support@wolflair.com. Thanks!
Rone is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
LimpingNinja

Old March 13th, 2019, 11:48 AM
Submitted, both via ticketing, thanks! Should I use that solely in the future?
LimpingNinja is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
TheMaskedFerret

Old March 13th, 2019, 11:55 AM
If you do both, then other users can comment on it, and show their support, which may, possibly, have an impact on how fast that they make the changes.
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 13th, 2019, 12:54 PM
Since forum threads are hard to find again once they're a few months old, and we can't get to everything immediately, I prefer bug reports only, because those go into a system that's designed to let us sort things by category and priority, so they don't get missed.
Mathias is online now   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 13th, 2019, 01:15 PM
And if you send a bug to just support@wolflair.com, please remember to mention the game system or program it's for. The report of this particular request got auto-sorted into Mutants & Masterminds 3rd edition, because the system didn't find any keywords that told it where to put it, so it tried matching on less-used words, and didn't end up picking the right place. Inside HLO, if you click on the gear icon at the top right and report an issue there, it will be labeled as HLO automatically.

Last edited by Mathias; March 13th, 2019 at 01:18 PM.
Mathias is online now   #6 Reply With Quote
LimpingNinja

Old March 13th, 2019, 04:18 PM
Valid call outs Matthias; I will make sure to mention Herolab Online HLO in any other message or use the path you mentioned. I updated both the tickets with that obviously relevant, yet still missing, detail. Cheers!

I do agree with TMF somewhat in understanding user feature requests popularity, and the site says Forums OR Email for feature requests; but I understand the complexity in trying to handle PFR tracking via forum posts.

Thanks for the help all!
LimpingNinja is offline   #7 Reply With Quote